IGNORED

Nottingham Forest away fourth round FA Cup replay match thread

Jerseybean

56 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Young dude out tonight.

IMG_9746.thumb.jpeg.5d2d98a5eed114e4fcd8848e04697b4d.jpeg

😉😉😉

On a serious note, Nelson stayed back with the 18s, as has Yeboah (not a surprise).

I'd rather watch these lads ^^^^^

15 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Back to the back 4. Let the fun commence!

Than these ^^^^ at the moment 

• Facepalm 2

Evening all,  shame about all our injuries, suspensions and non eligiable players for this replay.  I just hope we can come out of the blocks firing on all cylinders like we did against WH and not play like we did against Leeds,  if we don't, then I'm afraid we won't be entertaining Man U in the next round. Not sure, is there extra time and pens tonight or does it go straight to Pens? Anyway lets hope the boy's can do it or at least make NF play for it, so Come On You Red's!!!

Let's see how we perform going back to a 4atb. Looking forward to seeing Roberts - been a while. Bell and Mehmeti need to perform with Sykes, Mebude and Twine likely to be match fit soon.

Going to be tough but who knows. Coyr

8 minutes ago, redkev said:

Let’s hope the new chap , twine Sykes and Atkinson are fit fit for Saturday, we really need to get back to winning ways , I hope I have humble pie rammed down my throat tonight but sorry see nothing other than 3 zip tonight 

The new lad will be fit, he is now.

The other 3 won’t, we already know that.

Surprised Tanner doesn’t start, otherwise not sure there is much else he could have done.

Just now, GrahamC said:

Surprised Tanner doesn’t start, otherwise not sure there is much else he could have done.

It might simply be a case that he wants to see how McCrorie fares at Right Back given that's his favoured position.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

Big night for bell and mehmeti..... 

Great opportunity to impress, and they can't complain about not having had the gametime to show what they've got.

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Would love to see a Venn diagram of people complaining about that line up & those who thought we should’ve played better away at Cardiff

Different opposition, but a fairish point. Equally will the Manning skeptics give him a pass based on player availability?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Ian Gay was saying there was a rumour Twine was out for the season but says that’s not the case. We badly need him back for Sat. 

Just now, W-S-M Seagull said:

Yea just a million pound on the line so yea nothing to lose at all. 

Miilion pound on the line or not if someone offered me a win tonight OR Saturday I would take Middlesbrough all day long to be honest. I might be in a minority of one but it's the league results that need addressing.

• Like 11
  • Hmmm 2

3 minutes ago, mozo said:

Great opportunity to impress, and they can't complain about not having had the gametime to show what they've got.

Different opposition, but a fairish point. Equally will the Manning skeptics give him a pass based on player availability?

If we avoid a battering I'll be happy. In fact, a battering would be OK if we pick up 3 points at Boro Saturday.

Before the game I'll state that I'd like to avoid extra time. Of course I might change my mind during the game, and then back after.

Hope our fans have a good night.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mozo said:

Depends on what we see, I suppose. But based on injuries & suspensions this is pretty much the best team we could put out tbh.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Miilion pound on the line or not if someone offered me a win tonight OR Saturday I would take Middlesbrough all day long to be honest. I might be in a minority of one but it's the league results that need addressing.

Tough choice but I agree, keeps our season alive to some extent. Especially with the new boys and Sykes/Atkinson returning soon. 

Man United at home is hard to turn down but would love to end the season with some momentum to take into next season regardless of our final day league position. 

16 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Would love to see a Venn diagram of people complaining about that line up & those who thought we should’ve played better away at Cardiff

Just having a bit of fun really. I think we all knew the line up would not be our full strength

12 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Respectfully disagree! The league is over already. Far rather get through to the 5th round and play a good occasion v Man U  

• Like 4
  • Flames 2

12 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I’d take tonight. Lose tonight and the season is over. We aren’t going down as much as we aren’t going up; although agree league form needs addressing 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Evening all,  shame about all our injuries, suspensions and non eligiable players for this replay.  I just hope we can come out of the blocks firing on all cylinders like we did against WH and not play like we did against Leeds,  if we don't, then I'm afraid we won't be entertaining Man U in the next round. Not sure, is there extra time and pens tonight or does it go straight to Pens? Anyway lets hope the boy's can do it or at least make NF play for it, so Come On You Red's!!!

There will be extra time if scores are level before it goes to pens.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

If we avoid a battering I'll be happy. In fact, a battering would be OK if we pick up 3 points at Boro Saturday.

Before the game I'll state that I'd like to avoid extra time. Of course I might change my mind during the game, and then back after.

Hope our fans have a good night.

Yeah I guess where we expect to lose you just hope for a spirited effort and no new injuries.

But I do wonder if this is one of those random nights where Bell or Mehmeti do something unexpected. Plus Conway will be desperate to score again against Prem opposition. 

Edited by mozo

16 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Ian Gay was saying there was a rumour Twine was out for the season but says that’s not the case. We badly need him back for Sat. 

Manning said QPR at the earliest so I’m not expecting him to play before.

33 minutes ago, redkev said:

Let’s hope the new chap , twine Sykes and Atkinson are fit fit for Saturday, we really need to get back to winning ways , I hope I have humble pie rammed down my throat tonight but sorry see nothing other than 3 zip tonight 

I think Forest will give us a closer game than that, certainly don't think we'll be scoring 3

• Haha 1