IGNORED

H. Roberts

ExiledAjax

2 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

Couldn't agree more, came here to post a Hayden thread myself. Absolutely outstanding tonight in defence and attack. The Bristol City left back charm continues, imagine having him and Pring competing.

1 minute ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

A relief to see the real Haydon Roberts step forward. Well played fella. Hope he kicks on now.

And this is why @ExiledAjax titled the thread as he did - great work fella!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, nickolas said:

Decent. But hes no Cam Pring! Not a bad backup though!

Different attributes to Cam, I think Roberts is possibly better with the ball, but Cams physical attributes are unreal. 

I really rate them both. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

And this is why @ExiledAjax titled the thread as he did - great work fella!

You've rumbled me. I will freely admit that I wasn't sure at all if it was Hayden, Heydan, Haydan, Haydon, Haidon, or any other combination of vowels and consonants.

Knew it started with an "H" though.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Littlesh*t said:

Pring is all action and great to watch but his final ball isn't very good.i actually thought Roberts gave us a much better attack down the left

Pretty much any of our players’ final balls are terrible, theres noone with real consistent quality. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Crimson Crayola said:

They're so different. Think Roberts actually has a more rounded game to him and a potentially higher ceiling. Classy.

It was said that when Nigel and his staff saw him in pre-season training he was even better than they expected.

When you look at the squad Liam inherited it shows that recent recruitment has been unusually successful, Roberts being an example.

Compare and contrast with the Ashton/LJ era and you can see how consistent it has been. I expect Max Bird to continue that trend.

• Like 4