IGNORED

McCrorie

Nuno Gomes

Just a cameo appearance from him tonight but I can’t help think we have a diamond in the making. He seems to have a bit of everything. Happy to put his foot in (something we have missed in the squad), can play and gets his head up as could be seen with his assist tonight. I see a bright future. 

• Like 8

Just now, Nuno Gomes said:

Just a cameo appearance from him tonight but I can’t help think we have a diamond in the making. He seems to have a bit of everything. Happy to put his foot in (something we have missed in the squad), can play and gets his head up as could be seen with his assist tonight. I see a bright future. 

Just love him already. Takes no prisoners, good in the air, and remarkably good with the ball at his feet. So calm for setting up the 3rd goal. Best Scottish City player since… well certainly none of the ones McInnes brought in!

Good player. Could tell he had something about him from his first appearances last month. Said a lot Manning had no fear in putting him straight in.

The standard in Scotland may not be as good as England, but what the Scots do have that come down here is a fierce competitve edge to add to their teams. (McGinn, Tierney, Robertson all classic examples of this).

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TinMan's left peg said:

With Tanner playing so well recently we suddenly have really good competition for what was previously our problem position.  

I struggle with tanner. I've spent almost every match worrying about him and his sideways and backwards! Personally think he's far too timid for a mid-upper championship RB and for me Mcrorie is acres ahead of him after only seeing him 2-3 times. I think he got left in his arse a few times tonite too, but quality opposition. Time will tell and appreciate his effort and be a reaaonable fill in for us. 

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 2
  • Facepalm 3

13 minutes ago, Lee Trundles LeftTit said:

I struggle with tanner. I've spent almost every match worrying about him and his sideways and backwards! Personally think he's far too timid for a mid-upper championship RB and for me Mcrorie is acres ahead of him after only seeing him 2-3 times. I think he got left in his arse a few times tonite too, but quality opposition. Time will tell and appreciate his effort and be a reaaonable fill in for us. 

An interesting 'Moniker' and an equally interesting first post.

Admittedly, I didn't watch the match live, but on SKY, but I thought he was excellent, both on the right and the left.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Lee Trundles LeftTit said:

Welcome to OTIB Ross 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dr B has nailed it. I cant agree with GT being weak though he has two seasons of not wanting to venture forward. I love Liam's foresight in being creative to try him on both sides. No more playing Sykes or Bell at FB (two of Pearson's multiple mis-uses of our players)

Cant wait for the 'easier' games to come after what could be described as the best back to back results in about 10 years (I'm sure fevs will argue as he couldnt even be happy with us 2-0 up at Boro after 92 mins!) This thread is about McCrorie not DF and i do love the former's attitude.

• Hmmm 2

Think he's been very good for us, particularly with the context of being out for so long with that injury/illness.

I know there's tough competition but he may well end up being out best signing from last summer. RB has long been a problem position for us, and now we have McRorie and Tanner is also kicking on.