IGNORED

Tonights Games

bcfc01

Was watching Millwall v Ipswich but turned it off at 0-2 to Ipswich (now 0-3).

Millwall are terrible, just rolling over, its not as if Ipswich are very good - they aint, just a really poor capitulation from Millwall. They are going to get pelters from their supporters.

And how the hell are Preston in front against Boro - stats https://www.flashscore.co.uk/match/OnimjsCf/#/match-summary/match-statistics/0

Stoke beating QPR 1-0.

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Millwall are terrible, just rolling over, its not as if Ipswich are very good - they aint, just a really poor capitulation from Millwall. They are going to get pelters from their supporters.

And how the hell are Preston in front against Boro - stats https://www.flashscore.co.uk/match/OnimjsCf/#/match-summary/match-statistics/0

Stoke beating QPR 1-0.

No idea how you have come to the conclusion they are not a good team?

2 minutes ago, Super said:

No idea how you have come to the conclusion they are not a good team?

I didn't say they aren't a good team.

I said that they aren't very good tonight (and they aren't) against a team that has just rolled over for them.

English comprehension is lost these days.

10 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Stoke beating QPR 1-0.

I can see the Millwall up and coming well thought of coach getting the boot pretty soon since Rowett left things getting steadily worse looking over there shoulders I would say 

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I didn't say they aren't a good team.

I said that they aren't very good tonight (and they aren't) against a team that has just rolled over for them.

English comprehension is lost these days.

I guess Millwall are lucky the real Ipswich haven't turned up.

4 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

I know your pain. However never put the City in any acacs  to win or lose

Funny thing is, that was the 'safest' one on paper.

Same with the Sunderland one tonight, shortest odds bet is the one letting me down.

Yesterdays was a free hit in my head though, won £10 from some free spins and put it on that bet, so no different to where I started with it.

Sunderland lose, Coventry draw.

Hull's game in hand is at Southampton indeed they have to play all 3 relegated sides.

West Brom's is at Plymouth, away there that's no gimme by any stretch. Mind you we have to go there too!

Preston I keep expecting to slide somewhat and a lot of their underlying data has not been that of a top 10 side, lower still tbh but still they keep going, keep playing/winning anyway.

We’d have bitten several hands off for this…

image.png.20da1c56818cec890bfef1038dbe7873.png

….Saturday lunchtime, wouldn’t we?

Boro was a bit of a must not lose for me.  I know nothing would’ve been decided last Saturday, but even a draw would’ve been 7 league games without a win.  Defeat would obviously kick Boro in the opposite direction.

To get the win was fantastic…and of course it changed the mood for last night too.

Don’t get me wrong, I still think there is a lot of work to do, but…we have momentum.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

We’d have bitten several hands off for this…

image.png.20da1c56818cec890bfef1038dbe7873.png

….Saturday lunchtime, wouldn’t we?

Boro was a bit of a must not lose for me.  I know nothing would’ve been decided last Saturday, but even a draw would’ve been 7 league games without a win.  Defeat would obviously kick Boro in the opposite direction.

To get the win was fantastic…and of course it changed the mood for last night too.

Don’t get me wrong, I still think there is a lot of work to do, but…we have momentum.

That's the thing momentum. Really is on the QPR game win that and it doesn't matter if were not any closer to the top 6 , the belief will be there.

• Like 3