IGNORED

Tonights Games

bcfc01

49 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

We’d have bitten several hands off for this…

image.png.20da1c56818cec890bfef1038dbe7873.png

….Saturday lunchtime, wouldn’t we?

Boro was a bit of a must not lose for me.  I know nothing would’ve been decided last Saturday, but even a draw would’ve been 7 league games without a win.  Defeat would obviously kick Boro in the opposite direction.

To get the win was fantastic…and of course it changed the mood for last night too.

Don’t get me wrong, I still think there is a lot of work to do, but…we have momentum.

The last minute defeats to Millwall and Norwich look to be frustrating now though. Swings and roundabouts I guess!

Preston always annoy me. Despite having a lower budget than us, I don’t recall us ever being above them since we came up together in 2015!

8 hours ago, Lew-T said:

The last minute defeats to Millwall and Norwich look to be frustrating now though. Swings and roundabouts I guess!

Preston always annoy me. Despite having a lower budget than us, I don’t recall us ever being above them since we came up together in 2015!

Late goals conceded v Norwich and Coventry could be the costly ones based on their league positions

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Sorry, did I say you said "great" ? I just used the reply to state my claim that they are not great . Chill out dude, don't get so ratty !

Apologies mate.

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

12 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Once I think.  I used to have a little tracker of our league position versus those that came up with us or around the same time.  We never finished top of that mini-group.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mozo said:

Late goals conceded v Norwich and Coventry could be the costly ones based on their league positions

Oh I had forgot about Coventry!

Not sure how considering it was the most recent one…