IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers at home match thread

1 minute ago, frenchred said:

He should be bollocking himself.fornthatbteam selection

Showed QPR no respect and getting what he deserved with that selection I'm afraid

Well LM needs to be making subs at HT, not wait until we have had another 15 mins slowcoach play. Williams needs replacing, at least, Wells too I'd say.

• Like 1

Well, well well. 

After a week of play off chat and didn’t the club play a stroke of genius appointing Manning…reality strikes.

An impotent, over worked and under cooked first half display.

Big half coming up - changes needed and time to show us your tactical nous Liam - this is a game we should 100% not be losing. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, frenchred said:

He should be bollocking himself.fornthatbteam selection

Showed QPR no respect and getting what he deserved with that selection I'm afraid

Not sure too many would have disagreed with the starting line up bar one or two..

Needs an injection of something though… Got to be getting in behind them, QPR happy for us to play in front of them.

Probably edged the half without creating much, their first real chance, poor defending, a goal down. Disappointing is not the word. Too many looking leggy and not on their game.

Not really be hard for them. Hoping for much better in the second half!

4 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Teams will know that we struggle against teams that sit back, so do to us what we like to do 

Exactly and I'm yet to see a manager who seems to be able to solve that issue. Peason struggled with it too hence we were set up to counter attack and hope to pinch the goals. Manning seems to change what he wants from us week in week out, sometimes it's counter football, sometimes it's possession but the one thing we struggle with are teams who sit back, we still have no creativity when it comes to breaking down teams with numbers behind the ball.

• Like 2

Hopefully people will stop talking about the Play Offs we are not consistant enough. We play well against the good sides and play poorly against the lesser sides Tony Thorpe summed up our problem where are the goals going to come from we lack the killer instinct

• Like 3