IGNORED

U21s v Millwall

Davefevs

20 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Wiles- Richards is one of the smallest goalkeepers I have ever seen at that level, no wonder it looks like he is being moved on.

Where does it look like he’s being moved on? Pretty sure will only go out on a loan to gain experience like max did, I’ve seen him play a fair bit his size don’t make much difference his kicking and commanding of the area is better than max’s!! 

• Hmmm 1

2 minutes ago, Gratz260689 said:

Where does it look like he’s being moved on? Pretty sure will only go out on a loan to gain experience like max did, I’ve seen him play a fair bit his size don’t make much difference his kicking and commanding of the area is better than max’s!! 

Just going by the thread in the Transfer Forum where a friends said that HWR told him he was going to be leaving to go to Bath C ity in the summer. 

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Wiles- Richards is one of the smallest goalkeepers I have ever seen at that level, no wonder it looks like he is being moved on.

Ronnie Sinclair?

Anyway having watched the highlights the red card for Tommy Backwell was a bit soft but I thought our penalty award was, as well.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Seems to have passed everyone by!

IMG_9878.thumb.jpeg.8bca4bca04ce0a7ac2bdf6f83c923194.jpeg

Drew 1-1.

0-1 in the first half, when Backwell got a straight red.

Second half, Yeboah got brought down and Kadji equalised from the spot

Must be a City record for most double-barrelled surnames in a starting XI?

20 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Probably 6 inches taller than our record appearance (both possible exaggerations) goalkeeper MIKE GIBSON.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lotusman said:

Probably 6 inches taller than our record appearance (both possible exaggerations) goalkeeper MIKE GIBSON.

Bit different in those days, it feels like every teen I meet these days is many inches taller than we all were in our teens in the 1970's. :)

• Like 1

On 20/02/2024 at 19:23, Port Said Red said:

I’ve really never seen it with him. Decent with his feet, that’s about it. By all accounts wasn’t particularly going down well by both parties that he was putting more effort into his tiktok than focusing on football itself too, which wouldn’t have helped.