IGNORED

Communication

Jerseybean

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Well, blow me…

Finally advertising u21 games more than 3 minutes in advance! 😉

Do they mention the KO time for the home game, or is that TBC?

2 hours ago, Superjack said:

They only 'communicate' when they try to instill a positive 'spin' on their frankly ridiculous actions. 

They don't like the supporters questioning them any more than a manager.

that was one of NPs biggest plusses for me.he understands fans feelings and did try to answer anything he could and honestly too. 

his interviews completely changed over the time with us and he got more relaxed as time went on

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, phantom said:

Have you seen the numerous threads that I have posted about the work the SC&T are doing with the club?

I am interested what more you would like to see @Jerseybean?

Hi phantom, no sorry  haven’t seen those posts, please can you point me toward# the thread.

To your second point. I would like something like a ‘monthly fans briefing’ from a few of the hierarchy in which they offer insights, updates and comments on topical BCFC issues. It need not be too long but something which made a real effort to inform and update fans on matters they are able to share info about. Prefer if it appeared on the OS.

• Admin
14 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Hi phantom, no sorry  haven’t seen those posts, please can you point me toward# the thread.

To your second point. I would like something like a ‘monthly fans briefing’ from a few of the hierarchy in which they offer insights, updates and comments on topical BCFC issues. It need not be too long but something which made a real effort to inform and update fans on matters they are able to share info about. Prefer if it appeared on the OS.

These are the last two meetings, there is a slight delay this month due to annual leave, but the SC&T will be on it

• Like 1

On 21/02/2024 at 10:45, petehinton said:

& how they’ve still not actually announced two bits of transfer news regarding some of the u21 squad, after saying they’ll be more proactive in sharing news about the fixtures given that Barton, Lansdown & Tinnion had no explanation as to why it’s never announced that we can watch them play at the HPC for free every week 🤣

Another one for the list, Raph Araoye staying at Weston for this season, yet, again, no announcement. 

Not hard is it?

6 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Another one for the list, Raph Araoye staying at Weston for this season, yet, again, no announcement. 

Not hard is it?

This isn’t me defending them but trying to understand why they don’t announce stuff like this. I would guess they think that the majority of fans don’t care he is staying at Weston. And they are probably right.  Whether that means they should then announce it is up for debate I guess. I say they should by the way 

4 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

This isn’t me defending them but trying to understand why they don’t announce stuff like this. I would guess they think that the majority of fans don’t care he is staying at Weston. And they are probably right.  Whether that means they should then announce it is up for debate I guess. I say they should by the way 

Oh no doubt you’re probably right. Which is still an awful look though 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I guess the Fans Forum told them that enough fans are interested in what is going on beneath the first team.

I think as a percentage it’s quite low. OTIB and fans forums attract a certain type of fan. I’m on a WhatsApp group with about 30 fans. Roughly 20 of them are season ticket holders.  Most won’t even know who Raph is and those that do, most won’t care where he’s on loan. 

8 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I think as a percentage it’s quite low. OTIB and fans forums attract a certain type of fan. I’m on a WhatsApp group with about 30 fans. Roughly 20 of them are season ticket holders.  Most won’t even know who Raph is and those that do, most won’t care where he’s on loan. 

Someone at the club is employed to put out news on the official channels. It doesn't matter if it's news that's irrelevant to some or most, it's just basic. It takes 2 seconds. 

24 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

They don’t know who he is despite being heavily involved pre season & being on the bench multiple times? Too many ciders pre game?!

39 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Yeah, low percentage, but still newsworthy, especially how much we big up the academy.

Maybe they could job-share with the WSM tweeter! 🤣