IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday away match thread

I couldn't understand Pring starting ahead of Roberts, on the back of a couple of decent performances and with Pring having been injured. Feels like Manning trying to be too clever. 
Looks a poor decision now. 
I'd look at swapping Mehmeti too , not in the game and hardly helping Pring at all.

They are showing how to play at pace, but Naismith pointed out, we are really static. 

Poor so far .

It’s really, really not very good.

I just don’t understand.

Are we a footballing team or a direct team? They don’t seem to know.

Where’s the movement? Where’s the energy? Why are we playing like strangers so often?

Why are there such massive gaps in the middle and Manning persists with a stretched 3 at the back and wide pushed up players with little cover in the middle?

Why so much lack of composure? Why does this team, that should be doing so much better, show such lack of quality, effort at times and so few chances created? 

Edited by Alessandro
  • Like 5

If manning truly rates mehmeti then I wouldn’t trust his judgement with a transfer budget in the summer.

Nige wasn’t wrong in leaving him out he’s absolutely out of his depth at this level…a show pony with very little to show.

Perhaps he’s been very well behaved though when looking at patterns or some other nonsense 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Andrew_V1 said:

If manning truly rates mehmeti then I wouldn’t trust his judgement with a transfer budget in the summer.

Nige wasn’t wrong in leaving him out he’s absolutely out of his depth at this level…a show pony with very little to show.

Perhaps he’s been very well behaved though when looking at patterns or some other nonsense 

Was he a player Pearson actually wanted? 

12 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Heading for 23 points from 19 games.

Real progress guys, real progress.

:clap::clapping:

Heading for 9 points in 10 games unless we turn this round. We’re not talking knee jerk reactions here, 9 points out of a possible 30 is shite by anyones standards.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 8