IGNORED

Banged up

Always injured

30 minutes ago, spudski said:

I'm not trying to justify his actions, just pointing out how easy it is to go to prison from injuring someone. If he had a bump on his head, the sentence would have been less. Like I said fine margins. 

The Mirror called it a rock...then quoted this...

In January, Antwerp's public prosecutor told a hearing: "According to many people involved, Ilias Chair lashed out at Niels T with a stone and knocked him unconscious. The consequences were dramatic for Niels T.

That’s fine,just seemed like you were and I’m fed up on the stabbing cases recently where it’s not the killer’s fault or the parents it’s the governments,until those closer to home start talking the blame and do gooders stop looking for excuses the better the world will be 

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Like 9

14 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

That’s fine,just seemed like you were and I’m fed up on the stabbing cases recently where it’s not the killer’s fault or the parents it’s the governments,until those closer to home start talking the blame and do gooders stop looking for excuses the better the world will be 

Couldn't agree more 👍

3 hours ago, Wade Wilson said:

He couldn’t have hit him with a chair at least? What a waste of a human

Would I be correct in assuming you meant to say ‘waste of a headline’?

1 hour ago, spudski said:Blimey...I remember being pelted with stones at the Ninian Park car park, both sets lobbing em. 

But that was considered high jinx back then. 

An interesting typo or predictive text.

1 hour ago, spudski said:

The Mirror called it a rock...then quoted this...

In January, Antwerp's public prosecutor told a hearing: "According to many people involved, Ilias Chair lashed out at Niels T with a stone and knocked him unconscious. The consequences were dramatic for Niels T.

It is, of course, quite possible that there was a fault in the translation from Flemish.

19 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Would I be correct in assuming you meant to say ‘waste of a headline’?

An interesting typo or predictive text.

It is, of course, quite possible that there was a fault in the translation from Flemish.

Who knows mate...looks like it was a massive brawl instigated by a woman hitting, scratching and screaming. Seems a lot missing from the whole story. I'm sure more will come out as the case is yet to be finalised somehow 🤷

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I certainly agree that people need to take responsibility for their own actions but I'm not sure where 'do gooders', come into it. I would like to think that we would all 'do good' in the correct circumstances. 

11 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I certainly agree that people need to take responsibility for their own actions but I'm not sure where 'do gooders', come into it. I would like to think that we would all 'do good' in the correct circumstances. 

By do gooders I mean the people saying if they had boys clubs and education they could be turned around,give it a rest 

6 hours ago, Davefevs said:

It doesn’t matter though.  We haven’t been hard done by.

He’s played all bar 2 league games this season.  It’s not typical!  Thise 2 missed games…one was against us!!!!

I know you’re trying to work an angle on this.  There isn’t one.  Soz 🙂

Tbf it’s the first thing I thought. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

By do gooders I mean the people saying if they had boys clubs and education they could be turned around,give it a rest 

I understand what you’re saying. It all comes down to parenting and taking responsibility of your actions.

It’s always somebody else’s fault unfortunately.

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

If Chair can still play pending/during Appeal, should that be allowed?

Some reports suggest he could be.

If he is a free man then of course,I would hope the club would say nah you’re not playing but I guess they will still be paying him so they are in between a rock and a hard place,fully intended 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

If Chair can still play pending/during Appeal, should that be allowed?

Some reports suggest he could be.

Interesting question. I guess while the appeal is ongoing, he could still be found innocent and if he's not serving time I guess he's available.

Meanwhile my QPR Brother in Law sent me this.

Screenshot2024-02-24at13_58_06.png.131d40a66dc7d58bfa3d85045aaa85a2.png

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Interesting question. I guess while the appeal is ongoing, he could still be found innocent and if he's not serving time I guess he's available.

Meanwhile my QPR Brother in Law sent me this.

Screenshot2024-02-24at13_58_06.png.131d40a66dc7d58bfa3d85045aaa85a2.png

Fake….he ain’t 5’9”