IGNORED

Posts Prediction

Leicester & Leeds automatic. Us in 15th, kind of surprised me thought we would be a little lower. I understand both J.L. & B.T. combined their powers and have subsequently revised their earlier thoughts of a 6th place finish, they now predict just missing out finishing in 7th. We should respect their thoughts for they do pray each night that what ever the final outcome is it  must be better than Pearson's achievement of last year.

Leicester and Leeds automatic… with Leeds closing gap to 2 points.

Ipswich, Southampton, West Brom and Norwich in the play offs

City 13th with 57 points (why I still think we can beat teams like Huddersfield and Rotherham at home I don’t know)

Stoke, Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham down.

On 44 points I’ve calculated that we’re already safe.. Which in reality I know won’t be the case but it is an indication that with the remaining fixtures teams near the bottom are going to continue to struggle to pick up enough points to claw their way back.

We will be doing well to stay out of bottom six this season.

Notice our double winning ex manager SC has started dragging FGR off the bottom, from what looked like an impossible position not long ago.

Edited by mason

3 hours ago, mason said:

We will be doing well to stay out of bottom six this season.

Notice our double winning ex manager SC has started dragging FGR off the bottom, from what looked like an impossible position not long ago.

In a managerial career spanning 26 years Cotts has never overseen a relegation and no doubt in my mind he'd have kept City up that season.

A disgraceful decision to boot him out of AG, on a par with getting rid of NP, 2 managers far more capable than their successors.

A hell of as job to take on at FGR but if anyone can keep them up Cotts can.

• Like 4