IGNORED

How to ruin a football club

harvey54

1 minute ago, Alan Dicks said:

One of the worst decisions ever made by the Lansdowns, if not the worst.

These clowns now have a large portfolio of desperately poor decsions collected over the last 20 years.

Not just the decision but the utter bilge that Jon L and Tinnion came out with after the sacking. 

Neither of them can have any defence for destroying all the effort and work the Nigel Pearson did in his time here. 

Shameful, spineless, self serving human beings.

• Like 17
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, harvey54 said:

Not just the decision but the utter bilge that Jon L and Tinnion came out with after the sacking. 

Neither of them can have any defence for destroying all the effort and work the Nigel Pearson did in his time here. 

Shameful, spineless, self serving human beings.

They are puppets to the Boss, everything goes through Smarmy Steve.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

Never felt so angry about a gane more than today to be honest .wtf are we now ? It's got to a stage when it's pitting fans against players . 

Its clear our management team are clutching at it at this level but I really can't blame them for all this   I think it was in the back of a lot of our minds this wa going to happen but basically the lansdowns treat the football fan with a bit of contempt and Brian tinnion couldn't run a bath as has been proven before.

For the life of me I need to know what actually we set out to do on days like this, I've managed and played locally for  many years but this is professional looking pretty amateur 

• Like 2

Well said.

Threads about sacking Manning, a classic example of addressing the symptom not the cause.

Steve - thank you for all you’ve done to bring BCFC’s facilities into the 2020s, our fruitful academy and HPC. Off the pitch - gold stars all around.

But it’s time for you and us to part company. On-field decisions have been a chapter of disaster, and virtually everybody but you could see the choices you’ve made would backfire spectacularly.

The club is a soulless entity at the moment, and it all ties back to how you’re running the show. So please, do the right thing and concede you’ve had a good run but we are now headed in the wrong direction (and take every last one of your Yes men with you). Let somebody with footballing nous pick up the baton.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Flames 4

Good we are a shambles the players have completely stopped performing for manning now by the looks of it there is sooo much wrong at the club in terms of the actual football structure it's beggers belief the incompetency down there. Ran by a bunch of absolute muppets we can't even keep a footballer fit for more then 2 seconds just all screams of total amateur 

Edited by BCFC31
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, JP Hampton said:

Wasn’t able to go today. Chris Honour said he’d not heard boos like it. 

After the game Williams went over to the South stand corner to a chorus of boos and was literally holding his hands up in apology and looked completely beaten/disheartened. Same boos any time anyone went near basically, and not just from that corner.

Manning got 1/3 of the way there half heartedly clapping of and the boos were even louder.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

After the game Williams went over to the South stand corner to a chorus of boos and was literally holding his hands up in apology and looked completely beaten/disheartened. Same boos any time anyone went near basically, and not just from that corner.

Manning got 1/3 of the way there half heartedly clapping of and the boos were even louder.

Did anyone see williams litrally pass a simple 3 yard pass straight out the pitch it's also stuff like that our players really struggle with the basics 

Edited by BCFC31
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

The reaction at the end..

Quite hostile IMO.

Half of the crowd had left before the final whistle. Those that were left booed the players as they came over to the Dolman / South stand. They usually get a bit of applause even if it’s half hearted. Shows how bad it was today 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

Did anyone see williams litrally pass a simple 3 yard pass straight out the pitch it's also stuff like that our players really struggle with thr basics 

I did and I also saw dozens of other awful passes during the game. The players seem to have lost all confidence and seemed to be bedazzled when required to do the basics

• Like 1

Can’t blame the fans for being upset about that showing - a feeble capitulation against a hated rival. Seeing those scumbags leaping about in the Atyeo is sickening. They won’t get an easier three points all season.

Steve has sucked the marrow out of this club, we are a walking shell.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

What makes the last 2 games even more worst is there has been a full weeks planning and prep to be ready for those games and that's still not made a blind bit of difference and that's usually mannings main excuse is the fast turn around of games and lack of time on the training pitches but he can't say that now 

Edited by BCFC31
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I did and I also saw dozens of other awful passes during the game. The players seem to have lost all confidence and seemed to be bedazzled when required to do the basics

But that angers me how precious are these footballers ? There paid an absolute fortune that must be so infuriating as a manager watching your players be unable to do the very basics especially at championship level

Edited by BCFC31

21 minutes ago, Odd socks said:

So if Liam is a football coach.  Then so am I My wife is as well

Just sack him , put Andy King in charge until the season ends. Sack Sid and appoint N P as DOF

Echoes "I'm A football coach and so is my wife". 

1 hour ago, harvey54 said:

Get rid of a manager who has cleared out a lot of dead wood, got the squad running through brick walls for each other whilst bringing on talented youngsters and then give his job to a clueless nobody.

**** the Lansdowns.

Shame on you Tinnion. 

I thought Andy King shouldnt be anywhere near the team eh? Manning’s picked him today. Tinnion is a problem for this club without a doubt. Ripped up all that Nige built and only knows League One. 

Edited by Shauntaylor85
  • Like 3
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks said:

One of the worst decisions ever made by the Lansdowns, if not the worst.

These clowns now have a large portfolio of desperately poor decsions collected over the last 20 years.

So many poor decisions to choose from over the years.  The Dean Holden appointment is way up there after taking applications from all over the world and we went with LJ’s assistant!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

What makes the last 2 games even more worst is there has been a full weeks planning and prep to be ready for those games and that's still not made a blind bit of difference and that's usually mannings main excuse is the fast turn around of games and lack of time on the training pitches but he can't say that now 

He even said in the post match interview the goal came from a set piece tactic they coached them to be ready for. That went …king well didn’t it

Edited by 38MC
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 38MC said:

He even said in the post match interview the goal came from a set piece tactic they coached them to be ready for. That went …king well didn’t it

All just a complete shit show 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Yes I saw that and in fairness to them Williams, Conway and Gardener-Hickman at least made some effort to come near to the fans.

And like you say Manning realised it wasn’t a great reception and scuttled off. Don’t come fist pumping when things go alright and hide when times get tough 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1