IGNORED

Lansdown, Tinnion, Manning, Downsy…

Lew-T

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

Well according to Chris Honor on radio Bristol post match

“Can’t criticise anyone of the hierarchy, look at the stadium, look how much they’ve done for the club, they’re Bristolian”

**** me dead. Made me want to cut my ears off. 

Yes, WTF! 

That made me really angry. Listening to all the cliched platitudes on Radio Bristol driving back to London, no wonder we never get anywhere.

I did think the Radio Bris guy interviewing LM was good. Asked some probing questions, I think usually commentates on The Gas

• Like 1

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Yes, WTF! 

That made me really angry. Listening to all the cliched platitudes on Radio Bristol driving back to London, no wonder we never get anywhere.

I did think the Radio Bris guy interviewing LM was good. Asked some probing questions, I think usually commentates on The Gas

Agree Max , asked a few more difficult questions than the normal wet interviewers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ecko said:

Bullshit. Lansdown has had 20 years, and nothing has changed on the pitch. We will continue on a downward trajectory with the Lansdowns at the helm. Sell up, and **** off! 

Are you going to buy it?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, GrahamC said:

I think you have all completely missed my irony.

I made it clear ages ago I want the Lansdowns to go, but their fan club trot out Tan (who as many have pointed out has twice got Cardiff to the Prem) as some sort of reason we should stick with our clueless owners.

Are you interested in buying the club then?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

Such as ?

Well being an ex player knowing the people and what goes on within the club and still involved in a number of different ways will give him much more inside knowledge.

Fans only get a tiny snapshot of what goes on within the club and therfore litle understanding other than what gets touted on social media

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Well being an ex player knowing the people and what goes on within the club and still involved in a number of different ways will give him much more inside knowledge.

Fans only get a tiny snapshot of what goes on within the club and therfore litle understanding other than what gets touted on social media

Inside knowledge of what possibly ?

What , that would show , that’s not already visible or tangible about what they’ve done for this Club  ?

27 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Inside knowledge of what possibly ?

What , that would show , that’s not already visible or tangible about what they’ve done for this Club  ?

I would have thought it's obvious that someone who has worked within a business for years and still has involvement in various capacities has a lot more knowledge of the running of the club and what's been achieved

3 hours ago, petehinton said:

“Can’t criticise anyone of the hierarchy, look at the stadium, look how much they’ve done for the club, they’re Bristolian”

Together with Patch Warner, spouting, "he needs time." 

• Facepalm 1

Exactly what I thought so the stadium makes all the difference 😂 Not the utter s*** decisions they've made, Honestly radio Bristol is absolute litter.

• Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

How can people be this angry 😂

I'm past angry. Today was more of an acceptance that I knew what would happen before it did. So I was at least prepared for total disappointment and a miserable 2 hour drive home.

• Flames 1

He said just before kick off. O’dowda was one of my favourite players for city 😂 then followed up with.  Famara 

didn’t end well here . He wanted too much but I liked him & he always gave his best. Oh yeah apart from the last 6 months you idiot 😖

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I would have thought it's obvious that someone who has worked within a business for years and still has involvement in various capacities has a lot more knowledge of the running of the club and what's been achieved

I know you are secretary for the SL appreciation society

But that’s severe straw clutching

What he has or hasn’t achieved is quite transparent 

• Like 1

Selling up requires a buyer. I think there have been discussions but we are expensive for a championship club. Bristol Sport is tasty if we have first class egg chasing and football but we don’t. 

HOWEVER

JL and BT run the club because SL says so. If we get within three points of relegation in the next few days then I can see a big announcement regarding the manager. 

The financial implications of League One and having everything undone are enormous! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fjmcity said:

How can people be this angry 😂

Luton, Brighton, Brentford, Palace, Sheff Utd, Bournemouth, Watford, Swansea, Cardiff, Hull…

Shall we go on?

• Haha 1