IGNORED

Positives from today

28 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Yes it was poor, but even amongst the numerous negatives there are aways some positives, and they are:

- We were not outplayed and looked fairly solid in midfield and defensively 

- We restricted them to a couple of chances (yes they scored from one)

- They scored against the run of play

- If we can improve things in the final third, we will be much better

- we have some decent players waiting to come back who should really improve things.

You really are a dick, Top Robin my ass

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Yes it was poor, but even amongst the numerous negatives there are aways some positives, and they are:

- we have some decent players waiting to come back who should really improve things.

Yeah, nice post. Here's my thoughts:

Cheers Nige!

Cheers Nige!

That's what we got you in for, Liam. 

Cheers Nige!

53 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

You ask to be taken seriously .....

Weekly like a broken record everything critical and anti Pearson.... not a smidgen of recognition or praise at any point 

And then you produce this 

Wow 🤣

Wtf are you on?

Funny to think just over 2 weeks ago we were thinking 3 very winnable games coming up and a chance of a play off push and absolutely nothing from those games

if we would of won all 3 we would still be in 8th and 3 points off the play offs.

I still think we are playing better football under manning, but today’s team selection was an absolute joke. Thats on him today 

• Confused 1
  • Hmmm 2

2 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Wtf are you on?

If you read the responses of various posters , you may get a whiff of ‘what I’m on’ or on about

The fact that you appear oblivious as to why I and others have responded in the way they have,  is ..... well..... quite bizarre tbh 

Have a double Wow 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, watkins1983 said:

Funny to think just over 2 weeks ago we were thinking 3 very winnable games coming up and a chance of a play off push and absolutely nothing from those games

if we would of won all 3 we would still be in 8th and 3 points off the play offs.

I still think we are playing better football under manning, but today’s team selection was an absolute joke. Thats on him today 

Careful...you're being too positive! 😬

1 hour ago, Top Robin said:

From what I watched today wasn't the full write off that is being put about. I think there's a lot of emotion driving comments tonight. That's ok, but it should be recognised.

However, I have a couple of important caveats to my view on today.

One - I watched on TV and know that the camera can flatter to decieve. A game can feel vastly more positive or negative live than it does through a screen. I assume that most who are commenting on here were present at AG, and so I'm willing to taint my own view with theirs.

Second - although not truly dreadful it was still pretty bad. Cardiff were organised, but weak. The game was their to be won if we did the right thing...and that's the third game in a row where that holds true.

With no strong love for Pearson in my bones I was willing to give Manning a try, and he was my pick when we changed. But, we're at a point where we either go all in on him or quit now and try something else. Prior to this game I leaned to the former...but after that display and the surrounding commentary I think I lean to the latter.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

If you read the responses of various posters , you may get a whiff of ‘what I’m on’ or on about

The fact that you appear oblivious as to why I and others have responded in the way they have,  is ..... well..... quite bizarre tbh 

Have a double Wow 🤣

I don't give a toss what people say or think about me....this whole forum is a just bit of fun and amuses me when I'm bored at home.

1 hour ago, Top Robin said:

I thought Hayden Roberts looks good. 

Burger from the van outside was ok.

Weather and traffic was fine, got back to London about 7:30pm, leaving Keynsham about 5pm

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

The only one I can think of is the fact that O'Dowda didn't get his head on that corner. Almost scored with his first touch.

Favourite bit was when he allowed the ball to go out for what he thought was a goal kick when it was very obviously a corner to us (which the ref then gave).

I couldn’t work out if he thought he was still playing for us or he had a brain fart.

Of course we did nothing from the corner..

• Like 3

Hard to find positives in this:

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=2&tab=tab-last10

So that’s 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 defeats in the past 10 games. The only upside is that our goal difference is only -4 in those games. However we have only scored 9 goals and 7 of those came in 3 games against Coventry, Middlesbrough and Southampton.

Hard to suggest that what Manning is doing is working based on that!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cidercity said:

I’ve never left early in 50 years of watching some dire city teams but under manning today was the fourth time I’ve let very early. Boring football with no end product. If I was Tommy or Naki I’d ask to leave tomorrow.

I was thinking on the way home how many of our better players are speaking to their agents and saying get me out of here?