IGNORED

Mark Ashton- The (potential) Saviour

15 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Like they were never ever going to fire LJ even if he took us to multiple relegations? That used to get said on here a lot and he ultimately went for not getting close enough to the playoffs.

He went as he absolutely lost the squad due to his own horrific man management and overspending.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, prankerd said:

Unless we get dragged into a relegation battle, theres zero chance.

Surely he needs a pre-season anyways? 

On the evidence, he doesn't deserve a preseason being frank.

A 6ft thick pillbox is more flexible.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Like they were never ever going to fire LJ even if he took us to multiple relegations? That used to get said on here a lot and he ultimately went for not getting close enough to the playoffs.

Well, if you want to wait that long again to get back to where we were three years ago...

If not for Cotts it could have happened a decade ago tbh.

Possibly even if Tinnion had stayed in the full 2005-06, but GJ saved us that time.

Albeit with our higher off-field income combined with the gap to many League One clubs even if relegated and obvious financial advantage with the wage ratio, well it feels unlikely these days.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

League 2? Seriously ? Today has been shite, but lets not get ridiculous

Do you not have the intellect to understand the difference between "We will go down to League Two" and "I would not be surprised if we ended up in League Two under these ****ing jokers"?

Never mind. I'm sure that you will be straight on here to tell everyone that I said that we would be in League Two when it doesn't transpire. 

Christ.

25 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Lets not lose our shit completely.

1) If relegated Manning is of course history

2) We wont be in Lg 2

FFS

This season we will not relegated thanks to Nige getting the points on the board. Next season, however.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Do you not have the intellect to understand the difference between "We will go down to League Two" and "I would not be surprised if we ended up in League Two under these ****ing jokers"?

Never mind. I'm sure that you will be straight on here to tell everyone that I said that we would be in League Two when it doesn't transpire. 

Christ.

Don't piss yourself. The very suggestion we will flirt with league 2 football is utterly mental tbh

• Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Don't piss yourself. The very suggestion we will flirt with league 2 football is utterly mental tbh

In fairness the last time we went down, we were heading towards Lg2 under SOD.

• Like 1