IGNORED

Mark Ashton- The (potential) Saviour

Maybe, just maybe Mark Ashton’s Ipswich Town can finally put the nail in the coffin(s) of Manning and Tinnion. 

A drubbing on Tuesday (which is probably likely given their current form vs ours) would surely be the end for LM. 

season tickets have to come out soon, the fan base is in a horrendous space. 

Maybe Mark comes to our saviour! 

Edited by ohhhshauntaylor
  • Flames 2
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Maybe, just maybe Mark Ashton’s Ipswich Town can finally out the nail in the coffin(s) of Manning and Tinnion. 

A drubbing on Tuesday (which is probably likely given their current form vs ours) would surely be the end for LM. 

The irony is not lost on me. 

I would never want us to lose, but something needs to make this stop. If it’s Ipswich. Well so be it! 

• Like 3
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Maybe, just maybe Mark Ashton’s Ipswich Town can finally out the nail in the coffin(s) of Manning and Tinnion. 

Sounds to me like you actually want us to lose?

Yes, of course, we need to lose and then move forward again, hopefully.A draw, even a win, would simply delay what is now inevitable.  Manning is far more likely to take us down to Division 1 than up into The Prem

• Flames 2

We could lose 5.0 to Ipswich and he’d still be here for Swansea. If we lost to Swansea then just maybe they’d pull the plug but I’d still be surprised that they didn’t give him another couple of games.

tinnion and Jon boy are going to look like idiots if they have to make another change so they’ll give him longer than they should for sure.

• Like 3

Following Leicester’s mini collapse those bastards find themselves 3 points off the top spot…

I cannot live in a world where Mark Ashton oversees back to back Ipswich promotions. I’d give a toe to beat them Tuesday. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Yes, of course, we need to lose and then move forward again, hopefully.A draw, even a win, would simply delay what is now inevitable.  Manning is far more likely to take us down to Division 1 than up into The Prem

So if we do lose, I assume you won't be on here moaning about it afterwards?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Maybe, just maybe Mark Ashton’s Ipswich Town can finally put the nail in the coffin(s) of Manning and Tinnion. 

Always supported City, but we need change at this club asap.
Never thought I would agree with you, but it is the only way to get change to happen. This can’t go on. 

• Flames 1

We could take a real hiding - especially if they score early. 

We were lucky to escape at drubbing v Leeds and also QPR. 

All the ingredients are there for one of those 7-1 type defeats that got rid of Tinnion last time. 

I’m afraid not. We will likely lose by a few goals to Ipswich but that won’t make any difference to the Lansdowns. I’m not even sure a loss to Swansea and a 5 game losing streak would get them to see sense and sack Manning. Plus my other worry is even if they did sack him who would they bring in to replace Manning anyway? As we know their record does not inspire confidence!

1 minute ago, Dr Balls said:

Plus my other worry is even if they did sack him who would they bring in to replace Manning anyway? As we know their record does not inspire confidence!

I believe:

Beale, Edwards, Rooney

Are all available and out of work, within recent months. As is..

28097-1547133294.jpg?lm=1

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I believe:

Beale, Edwards, Rooney

Please don’t joke. We all know that given a chance SL would reappoint him in a flash… 🤬🤬🤬

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I believe:

Beale, Edwards, Rooney

As is this guy. Wish they could go back with their tail between their legs, offer him double what he was on and beg him on their hands and knees to come back.

176FE450-8C1D-422A-BD8A-3F36BA7AE11A.jpeg

• Flames 5

2 minutes ago, Aipearcey said:

As is this guy. Wish they could go back with their tail between their legs, offer him double what he was on and beg him on their hands and knees to come back.

176FE450-8C1D-422A-BD8A-3F36BA7AE11A.jpeg

Try and get him and his team back.

Wages, as high a transfer budget as possible without putting FFP at risk, changing the roles of Tinnion and Jon Lansdown, hiring as good a CEO as we can.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

I’m afraid not. We will likely lose by a few goals to Ipswich but that won’t make any difference to the Lansdowns. I’m not even sure a loss to Swansea and a 5 game losing streak would get them to see sense and sack Manning. Plus my other worry is even if they did sack him who would they bring in to replace Manning anyway? As we know their record does not inspire confidence!

This is correct. 

Unfortunately they won't fire the mood hoover (love that!) even if we are relegated. 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see us in League Two before long.

Just now, Superjack said:

This is correct. 

Unfortunately they won't fire the mood hoover (love that!) even if we are relegated. 

Like they were never ever going to fire LJ even if he took us to multiple relegations? That used to get said on here a lot and he ultimately went for not getting close enough to the playoffs.

12 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Joe Edwards lately of Millwall.

Isn't Ainsworth relatively young too? He is available.. 

(Not saying we should go anywhere near any of them but knowing our hierarchy...)

Ah! Thanks.

1 minute ago, Superjack said:

This is correct. 

I’m not that pessimistic but I do fear relegation to League 1 because I think that getting out of it is particularly hard and usually takes a number of years. If’s not like the relegated clubs from the Premier League hogging the promotion spots in the Championship.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Lets not lose our shit completely.

1) If relegated Manning is of course history

2) We wont be in Lg 2

FFS

• Like 1