IGNORED

The Tractor boys……

I fear we could be on the receiving end of a right shellacking on Tuesday unless Max puts in a top drawer shift. Hope I'm wrong but we are trying to get off the floor with legs wobbling all over the shop at present.

A 0-0 with Max putting in a 9+/10 is the best we can do I reckon.

48 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

I dunno, we seem to play much better against decent teams who attack us (i.e. we can't play Manningball, so default to a gameplan that actually suits us).

I’m expecting a much better performance than the last 3 with some decent attacking play and maybe even a goal.

But Ipswich can’t do anything wrong at the moment. They’re riding one of those waves that happen to clubs (not us) once in a blue moon.

I predict 3-1

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

I fear we could be on the receiving end of a right shellacking on Tuesday unless Max puts in a top drawer shift. Hope I'm wrong but we are trying to get off the floor with legs wobbling all over the shop at present.

A 0-0 with Max putting in a 9+/10 is the best we can do I reckon.

Best player on the pitch for us yesterday the rest were crap

• Like 1

No team has given us a real hiding all season . ( from a scoreline perspective) Can’t even recall us conceding 3 goals in a game if I’m honest . I fear that may change with interest tomorrow night 😩 Our defence has been our strength all season but Vyner seems less focused as each game passes and Dickie and MCrorie seem to be getting more hacked off with life with every game . Not sure we’ll continue with our resilience at the back to keep scorelines respectable too much longer . 

Edited by Baldyman

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

No team has given us a real hiding all season . ( from a scoreline perspective) Can’t even recall us conceding 3 goals in a game if I’m honest . I fear that may change with interest tomorrow night 😩 Our defence has been our strength all season but Vyner seems less focused as each game passes and Dickie and MCrorie seem to be getting more hacked off with life with every game . Not sure we’ll continue with our resilience at the back to keep scorelines respectable too much longer . 

Dickie probably feels it’s Deja vu after QPR’s collapse last season and now ours.  He certainly deserves better as POTY for me.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I’m expecting a much better performance than the last 3 with some decent attacking play and maybe even a goal.

But Ipswich can’t do anything wrong at the moment. They’re riding one of those waves that happen to clubs (not us) once in a blue moon.

I predict 3-1

It did happen to us under GJ but we choked and then didn't turn up in the playoff final!

5 hours ago, Baldyman said:

We need Tanner at right back tomorrow. Mcrorie is unconvincing defensively.  

• Like 1