IGNORED

Trouble yesterday

1 hour ago, NOTBLUE said:

Walked past this,Cardiff fan was telling the cops that he had been whack by a “Wurzel”.

When I walked past him there was a City bloke inviting him for another whack if he wanted one 😂 ‘Soul Crew’ (oh the irony of that name btw) tosser was politely declining.    

• Haha 1

20,000 odd thousand at an event possibly 30 people fighting , go to many gigs now it’s no different I have actually seen it kick off at the theatre in London this year also people kicking off on a plane and putting towels down at an hotel pool , much worse happens every Friday / Saturday in high streets / town centres , not condoning any of what happens at football but Jesus let’s put it in perspective.  Mark my words police will have been filming that from afar and will not have a major operation going through cctv to try to catch those involved it will cost a lot of money and police hours , mean time someone’s house or van will get targeted ( home appliances/ work tools nicked ) causing loss of earnings/ personal belongings pinched the police won’t even turn up to the phone call , crime number blah blah blah very two tiered policing in my eyes 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, redkev said:

20,000 odd thousand at an event possibly 30 people fighting , go to many gigs now it’s no different I have actually seen it kick off at the theatre in London this year also people kicking off on a plane and putting towels down at an hotel pool , much worse happens every Friday / Saturday in high streets / town centres , not condoning any of what happens at football but Jesus let’s put it in perspective.  Mark my words police will have been filming that from afar and will not have a major operation going through cctv to try to catch those involved it will cost a lot of money and police hours , mean time someone’s house or van will get targeted ( home appliances/ work tools nicked ) causing loss of earnings/ personal belongings pinched the police won’t even turn up to the phone call , crime number blah blah blah very two tiered policing in my eyes 

Call somebody a nasty name on the internet and they will throw all the spare resources they have at it.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Mike Stone said:

This bloke was thrown out during the 2nd half by the police for continually arguing with the stewards. He obviously wanted to put himself in the shop window by standing down the front by the black netting and the stewards were having none of it.

Should stop his pension. He looks the same age as me.

3 hours ago, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Did he offer him a cup of tea and a slice of cake aswell ?

No ,but there was a mention of a gert(gurt) big stick.

• Haha 1