IGNORED

Trouble yesterday

1 minute ago, 38MC said:

When you think the attendance was in the region of 20k, 30 odd blokes dancing around a park isn’t that much of a scene. 

There was a lot more on Coranation road trying to get to the Cardiff fans, see what you are saying though 

1 minute ago, Bcfc willzyak said:

There was a lot more on Coranation road trying to get to the Cardiff fans, see what you are saying though 

Probably was and didn’t mean to dig you out in my response. To be honest that is quite a scene for the 2020’s, just a few less sprightly might look at that and think ‘aww bless’… and I don’t mean to patronise or glorify anything that came before; as pathetic as it was then it is now 👍

10 minutes ago, 1team said:

Let's be honest. This is not a scene. In the 70s this was barely a conversation. 😄

Quote of the week! Nice Job!

Many of us remember charges across the East End and the suicide squad that used to like to get in the OE enclosure. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Quote of the week! Nice Job!

Many of us remember charges across the East End and the suicide squad that used to like to get in the OE enclosure. 

Probably the most passion I seen from 16 fellow reds yesterday though 🤭🤭

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Club and Country said:

Glad someone's mentioned this

so incredibly odd and random and also for that section of ground aswell

There were a few fans going mad pointing out who did it but no action seemed to be taken.

Just now, Bcfc willzyak said:

Think lansdown chucked it

It did look a bit like an exploding crayon I suppose.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Henry said:

The flare on the pitch was odd.

It was almost like someone was saving it for our winning goal, got fed up with waiting and couldn’t be bothered to take it home so just lobbed it on the pitch 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Thanks for sharing, insane fight! Wow! I've watched it back at least 10 times, can't get enough.

The Welsh will definitely think twice before trying to walk along that small path again eh lads

Better then reading about the same things my friend 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Flagon said:

One of the old school looked to have taken a whack. 

IMG_2829.jpeg

You would think he would know better. Hopefully knocked some sense into him.

22 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Thanks for sharing, insane fight! Wow! I've watched it back at least 10 times, can't get enough.

The Welsh will definitely think twice before trying to walk along that small path again eh lads

It was the Tories fault, or maybe Labour. Or some other mainstream political party you’ve been brainwashed into putting your energy behind. Sheep.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

55 minutes ago, 38MC said:

When you think the attendance was in the region of 20k, 30 odd blokes dancing around a park isn’t that much of a scene. 

In fairness, if you exclude everyone who left early and everyone left angrily booing LM…. 30 blokes is pretty much everyone! 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Super said:

You would think he would know better. Hopefully knocked some sense into him.

TBF he could be an innocent fan. Unless @Flagon knows for a fact that he is OG hoolie, then I'll refrain from commenting, other than to say I probably don't look too dissimilar. Minus the head wound and about 10 years of course.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2