IGNORED

Trouble yesterday

1 hour ago, Bcfc willzyak said:

Was quite a scene in the park yesterday, considering the amount police that was on patrol 

Hm. It's quite muddy around there. I hope nobody got their trainers too dirtied.

Would this sort of thing find a home in SAGA magazine? Maybe in the 'hobbies and crafts' section?

(PS For the avoidance of doubt, I don't actually find this anything more than pathetic.)

1 hour ago, Henry said:

The flare on the pitch was odd.

I was in the south stand S19 and saw the guy leaving early and throw it on the pitch as he was walking down the steps. Probably realised we were never going to score so used it out of frustration :laugh:

• Admin
1 hour ago, Flagon said:

One of the old school looked to have taken a whack. 

IMG_2829.jpeg

I bumped into this guy walking back to the pub after the game 

He was pretty chilled about what happened and acknowledged he got in a confrontation 

What did annoy me a few people were checking he was OK and he refused treatment that the police were trying to arrange for him 

He was advised to head back to the station, but him and his mate decided to go back into the park, so little sympathy 

1 hour ago, CityBS15 said:

It was the Tories fault, or maybe Labour. Or some other mainstream political party you’ve been brainwashed into putting your energy behind. Sheep.

If I can work out what this is meant to mean I'll respond to it properly

Edited by IAmNick

35 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Question, how can you tell who's who these days ?  At least in the 60's and 70's we all had scarves !  :boxing:

City are the ones moving forward, Cardiff are running away. That also works when you see film of confrontations between English and Italians 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjd said:

Got to be honest I was laughing at them idiots , it looks like a scene from a carry on film . It could be called carry on up the hill . 🤣 

To be honest, my first thought is that the police should have just left them to get on with it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Club and Country said:

Glad someone's mentioned this

so incredibly odd and random and also for that section of ground aswell

Tbf this is what happens when your team is putting out a pathetic awful performance against one of your rivals 

Seen more trouble in the kebab house on a sat night , which mob were the taffs as I was watching from the park wall as about 300 lept over the wall to so say join in but met by police on horse back , the Bristol lads in pub were boasting they’d just done Cardiff in park but I never seen that ?

• Admin
30 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

I'm sat in A8 ,it come from behind me,South stand,what's happened to CCTV in the ground, 

It is still there very clear and recording.

Standard practice is to deal with the person at a later date so not to cause any hassle in the stands

The CCTV is that good that it can zoom into a watch face on someone's wrist

• Admin
1 hour ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Disgraceful scenes.

Arguably, even more disgraceful than our last three performances.

The chances are that those scenes were only a starter for what is likely to happen on Sunday

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Flagon said:

One of the old school looked to have taken a whack. 

IMG_2829.jpeg

Walked past this,Cardiff fan was telling the cops that he had been whack by a “Wurzel”.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, phantom said:

I bumped into this guy walking back to the pub after the game 

He was pretty chilled about what happened and acknowledged he got in a confrontation 

What did annoy me a few people were checking he was OK and he refused treatment that the police were trying to arrange for him 

He was advised to head back to the station, but him and his mate decided to go back into the park, so little sympathy 

This bloke was thrown out during the 2nd half by the police for continually arguing with the stewards. He obviously wanted to put himself in the shop window by standing down the front by the black netting and the stewards were having none of it.