IGNORED

Argyle away tickets - an ask 🤞🏻

Just posting on the off chance someone can help me out here.

Im a Plymouth based City fan (Dad is from Clevedon but moved here with the Royal Navy) - I’m not a season ticket holder this year so ultimately I’m going to have zero chance of any tickets for the Argyle away game.

Is there anyone not planning on going to this one that could help me get 2-4 tickets? I’d love to be able to take my Dad (and hopefully two brothers) as he doesn’t always get chance to watch City much anymore. 

If anyone can help I’m more than happy to pay over the odds, contribute to a a charity of choice etc. Obviously details not released just yet but thought I’d ask early.

Thought it was worth an ask anyway, cheers fellow reds!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, shahanshahan said:

Ticket details have just been announced. Maximum allocation of 1,739 tickets, and first priority goes to season ticket holders who have been to nine or more away games

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/plymouth-away-set-for-priority-sale/

Good luck to you @ollywhyte

By that logic, Plymouth are a bigger club than West Ham.

The absolute neck of this club.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 2
  • Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Ok so details have now been released, on sale from Thursday. If anyone can help here then I will be more grateful than you can imagine!

Maybe reach out to Tinnion or the SLO on twitter (Matt?) both have helped me in the past, they may be able to do something for you

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Ok so details have now been released, on sale from Thursday. If anyone can help here then I will be more grateful than you can imagine!

PM'd you. Happy to help.

• Like 4
  • Flames 2
  • Robin 2

2 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

Im a Plymouth based City fan (Dad is from Clevedon but moved here with the Royal Navy) - I’m not a season ticket holder this year so ultimately I’m going to have zero chance of any tickets for the Argyle away game.

Is there anyone not planning on going to this one that could help me get 2-4 tickets? I’d love to be able to take my Dad (and hopefully two brothers) as he doesn’t always get chance to watch City much anymore. 

If anyone can help I’m more than happy to pay over the odds, contribute to a a charity of choice etc. Obviously details not released just yet but thought I’d ask early.

Sort of In the same boat here although don’t live in Plymouth. I’m a STH but don’t go to away games. Big game in my family, half of them support Argyle, so if anyone can help me get 1 or 2 tickets I’d be a happy man. 

I was expecting it to start at 8 or 9. Should go to the 6 aways slot but not sure it'll go much further

Edit: though if our poor form continues tonight it might help extend the sale period 

Edited by ralphindevon

2 hours ago, sephjnr said:

By that logic, Plymouth are a bigger club than West Ham.

The absolute neck of this club.

Basic laws of supply and demand.  Low supply with high demand. Means price ( or in this case qualifying criteria) go up.

Just now, sticks 1969 said:

I don’t see why we didn’t get a bigger allocation of ticket ?

it not like there has ever been trouble down there 

That’s the allocation everyone gets these days.

Aside from that, there’s been near full scale riots between City & Plymouth down there before. 

Always a lively place is Plymouth. 

• Like 2

On 05/03/2024 at 09:19, ollywhyte said:

As you live locally and are hardly likely to be going there to cause trouble, get tickets in the home seats. Perhaps go there on one of their hospitality deals.

You won't have to worry about what to do if we score as that is extremely unlikely.

• Haha 1

On 05/03/2024 at 16:12, sticks 1969 said:

I don’t see why we didn’t get a bigger allocation of ticket ?

it not like there has ever been trouble down there 

Agreed, they have some decent car salerooms down there as well

• Haha 2

• Admin
12 minutes ago, Hello Dave said:

Anyone know how you find out how many games you’ve got against your name? Been t a few away games this season, but haven’t always bought the tickets . Can’t find anything in my Bristol Sport account.

image.png