IGNORED

Argyle away tickets - an ask 🀞🏻

I stupidly purchased train tickets for me and my Son before the QPR game kicked off as they were selling out, without even thinking that I may not be able to get a ticket for the game (stupid I know!). (And also non-refundable much to the wife's amazement and disappointment!)

Is there anyone that has an adult and child (U12) ticket going spare? (Or 2 adults will do!)

I'm STH holder but only managed to get to 1 away match (Leicester), so way down the pecking order!

Help!

1 hour ago, Huttons1 said:

I stupidly purchased train tickets for me and my Son before the QPR game kicked off as they were selling out, without even thinking that I may not be able to get a ticket for the game (stupid I know!). (And also non-refundable much to the wife's amazement and disappointment!)

Is there anyone that has an adult and child (U12) ticket going spare? (Or 2 adults will do!)

I'm STH holder but only managed to get to 1 away match (Leicester), so way down the pecking order!

Help!

If you’ve been to 3 or more away games, log on at 10 tomorrow and you should be in luck.Β 

• Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

If you’ve been to 3 or more away games, log on at 10 tomorrow and you should be in luck.Β 

Unfortunately not, only been to Leicester away this season. Multitude of reasons why only 1 away trip, but to be honest, if I can't go and it means that those fans that have travelled all over the land this season can go, then it is what it is.

Still may take my lad down to Plymouth for the day for a walk around the place, visit some museums or something πŸ€”Β 

1 hour ago, Huttons1 said:

Unfortunately not, only been to Leicester away this season. Multitude of reasons why only 1 away trip, but to be honest, if I can't go and it means that those fans that have travelled all over the land this season can go, then it is what it is.

Still may take my lad down to Plymouth for the day for a walk around the place, visit some museums or something πŸ€”Β 

I find there’s always a handful, sometimes more, of tickets going spare on the day of the game.

I've travelled some long distances, occasionally from abroad, without a ticket to sold out matches and have always got in to the game.

keep an eye on here and social media, usually most become available in the 48 hours before the game. Not many are buying today and suddenly realising they can’t go. Good luck.

• Thanks 1
  • Robin 1

On 05/03/2024 at 10:14, MarcusX said:

Maybe reach out to Tinnion or the SLO on twitter (Matt?) both have helped me in the past, they may be able to do something for you

Sorry but this request should not be helped. I get the story but these tickets should go to season ticket holders and people that have been away multiple times as per policy (god I never quote polices)!Β 

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, Lucky Red said:

Could someone advise me please, instead of the red box with buy tickets in its just a faded red box,will that change at 10.00 or do I need to do something,.

I’d start refreshing about ten to/five to. It won’t auto refresh and at times the sales have started slightly earlier. Mind you, I’ve been through the process that it says you’re not entitled at stage two (when you are) even having got through the first bit so nothing guaranteed!

Amongst all the moans, something I find I’m doing more the older I get, I do also like to offer praise where it’s due.

And I must say on the occasions I’ve had to buy tickets this season, away games and cup games, the online service has been excellent. Literally a couple of minutes and all done each time.Β 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Amongst all the moans, something I find I’m doing more the older I get, I do also like to offer praise where it’s due.

And I must say on the occasions I’ve had to buy tickets this season, away games and cup games, the online service has been excellent. Literally a couple of minutes and all done each time.Β 

Agreed, even a computer numbskull like me has found it easy !!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TV Tom said:

140 left, looks like it will hit general sale for season ticket holders this afternoon

Hoping so, I travel up each home game from Cornwall so was hoping to go to this one as its not too far awayΒ :pray:

• Robin 1

3 minutes ago, RedReg said:

Any chance of us getting more tickets from argyle?

Severely doubt it. This is their local derby in this division and they haven’t played us home in the league for years. I’d imagine it would sell out for Plymouth fans and on that basis, can’t see us getting any more.

12 hours ago, mightyreds89 said:

Sorry but this request should not be helped. I get the story but these tickets should go to season ticket holders and people that have been away multiple times as per policy (god I never quote polices)!Β 

Why not? The tickets those guys get don't come out of the initial allocation (or are already allocated for) anyway.

They've helped me in the past, though usually when it's been too late to buy a ticket because I've been able to get out of work after the sales have ended.

On 05/03/2024 at 16:12, sticks 1969 said:

I don’t see why we didn’t get a bigger allocation of ticket ?

it not like there has ever been trouble down thereΒ 

Last time I was down there we were all drinking happily together with the Plymouth fans in the pub on the corner and after the game were all skipping hand in hand with the Plymouth fans through the park back to the station .Β 

• Haha 4