IGNORED

Max

2 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Look at the goddamn league table, are you blind?! we are nowhere, that should be enough, JFC, this why we are are so shit, City fans are just happy to put up with this mediocrity every single week, we deserve this!

The league table doesn’t show keeper stats.  Do you give up?

1 minute ago, transfer reader said:

I agree that from a shot stopping standpoint there was little wrong by Max today, but there's also the flip side of people going crazy over an Ipswich player hitting the ball straight at him with the entire goalmouth gaping.

Penalty save good, shocking penalty though.

Distribution was poor, particularly first half 

Newsflash: he did not lose us the game.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MrRedRobin said:

Fantastic performance by him again brings such confidence to the defence in front of him, saved the penalty albeit not a very good pen. Since the Cov game has become really consistent again, well done Max keep it up!

He saved a very weak penalty. 

1 hour ago, The Original OTIB said:

Trump stats. They are tremendous.

Probably the best stats the World has ever seen.  In fact, statisticians often marvel at those stats, they are beautiful things, beautiful.  Much better than sleepy Joe's stats.

• Haha 1

“He conceded 3” is such lazy analysis, does that mean goalkeepers can only play well if they keep a clean sheet? If we’re applying that rule to other positions, strikers should score with every shot, and if they don’t score they’ve had a bad game? Max isn’t superman and can’t save every shot. Kept us in the game tonight, like he has done on numerous occasions this season. Another great performance, commanded his box extremely well and was clear MOTM for me. He’s having a great season and has been one of the best performers in the squad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CiderHider said:

Stats suggest he is a below average keeper in this division, nothing special at all, can't kick, does not communicate with his defenders, he's a sap and needs to find another club, i'm sick of him.

I mean, that's just factually incorrect.

Screenshot_20240306_002020_Firefox.jpg

Edited by Fuber
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Positioning poor for the second goal, should save that. A new keeper is needed this summer, thought we missed the boat with Horvath at Cardiff. He was excellent. 

Excellent, he had **** all to do?

• Like 1

I like Max and think he is doing ok.

I mainly want him to stay as whenever the camera shows him, he has a bewildered face and looks like a deer in headlights; makes me smile at the thought he doesn’t know the camera is on him so it is just his general demeanour.

If he was in USA his name would be Jim-Bob and he would worry the sheep on his farm.

A must stay for me

9 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

There was one moment in the first half late on I think where it went straight out of play!

Definitely distribution isn't his strong point but he is okay in general IMO.

and there were other moments where O'learys under nada pressure Pring splits o'leary dinks a ball over the top short it bounces neck height Pring struggles to get it under control the ball has to go back to O'leary and tis time under pressure he shanks it up in the air resulting in more pressure. and we can do more moments like getting simple passes safe side of players or not passing to the strong foot. not ok for a keeper at championship level in 2024 and. Ipswich have two keepers better than that.