IGNORED

Max

1 minute ago, CiderHider said:

Conceded 3 goals.

Which ones should he have saved?

Saved a penalty & pulled off another outstanding save too.

Wish his kicking had been better on occasions but he’s really not our major issue.

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

26 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Which ones should he have saved?

Saved a penalty & pulled off another outstanding save too.

Wish his kicking had been better on occasions but he’s really not our major issue.

Retracted. I should not post after losses.

Edited by CiderHider
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 4

Just now, The Original OTIB said:

F me, not at fault for any of them Bigger problems elsewhere.

Exactly. 

We conceded three goals because we were shown to be what we ar at the back…slow and we give the ball away in to many dangerous areas. Ipswich didn’t mess around they attacked us fast. 

Max was excellent behind a laborious team that apparently we all should be excited about as we were not utterly awful. 

• Like 2

Max has both positives and negatives to his game. The pen save was fairly straight forward and he couldn't do much with the goals.

We could certainly bring in a better player in his position but that applies to the 10 players in front of him too.

3 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Don't care, his job is to make saves and command his defenders, does he want a round of applause every times he makes a save or somthing, he is paid to make saves no let goals in.

Sadly he is a league 1 keeper at best, love Max but please get the hell out of this club.

Conceded fourth least in the league and makes the fourth most saves so he’s literally doing what you want 

• Like 3

Jesus.

Hes above par at shot stopping and I think the only one I slightly question is the positioning on the third- but its marginal.

His distribution has got better but is still broadly sub par.

Thats him. I could write a variation of this every week.

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

People showing they know literally **** all about goalkeeping, sweet **** all.

Stats suggest he is a below average keeper in this division, nothing special at all, can't kick, does not communicate with his defenders, he's a sap and needs to find another club, i'm sick of him.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, CiderHider said:

Not good enough, sack them all, Sykes is useless too and a half decent performance from Mehmeti doesnt hide the fact he's a passenger in most games, like Williams and Wells he is not a Championship player and should be transfer listed or released. I almost hope we go down so we can get rid of the dead weight. TGH cant even make a forward pass, is incapable of it, he should go too. Yeps, sack them lot of them.

Bizarre rant.

I will ask again.  Which stats?

14 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

I’m not convinced MOL should be number one long term, but I do also have to agree with this comment wholeheartedly.

I agree that from a shot stopping standpoint there was little wrong by Max today, but there's also the flip side of people going crazy over an Ipswich player hitting the ball straight at him with the entire goalmouth gaping.

Penalty save good, shocking penalty though.

Distribution was poor, particularly first half