IGNORED

Absent players

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, no mean feat.  I like his energy and physicality.  Brings a bit of intensity to our play.  He looked like he struggled a bit on Tuesday but despite a turgid team performance on Saturday it was him injecting a spark with a couple of drives inside off of his first touch.

He certainly looks like a good signing. He has all the necessary skills to play at RB and will only improve the fitter he gets. 
Let’s not overlook that the the pace of the Championship would have been unfamiliar and out of his comfort zone but he’s adapted really well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simon bristol said:

I like mccrorie for his get up and go attitude, hes an athlete,, but as it stands there isnt a lot of goal threat from any of our wing backs.

Indeed. Made a good go of it, has McCrorie, after a very unfortunate start.

What concerns me, though, is the fact that Liam Manning's preferred system - according to posters here who are familiar with his career so far - is for 3 CBs + Wing backs + 2 deep lying Xavis + a No.10 + a lone striker.

So the person/persons responsible for deciding Liam Manning was the man best suited to coach our current squad is/are deluded or dense. Immensely dense.

Or prepared to spend millions of pounds reconfiguring our squad. And that takes time, ie seasons.

So yet again, we are promised jam tomorrow. Never mind the fact, we have yet another novice Coach foisted upon us by the owner which also requires supporters to have the patience of Job.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, no mean feat.  I like his energy and physicality.  Brings a bit of intensity to our play.  He looked like he struggled a bit on Tuesday but despite a turgid team performance on Saturday it was him injecting a spark with a couple of drives inside off of his first touch.

I think McRorie has POTY potential once fully fit and used in the right role/system. 

• Like 1