IGNORED

Tonight's Games - 06/03/2024

QPR, rotten home form. WBA to nick a tight game? 1-2?

Boro v Norwich - Tough to call. Boro not good at home, Norwich not great away.  1-1?

Watford v Swansea - Can see the Swans doing alright in this one but another likely draw? 2-2?

Cardiff v Udders - Win for Cardiff for me. 2-0?

Probably hopelessly wrong.

I'll be watching Man C v Copenhagen, but not for the football.

In September Copenhagen were playing in the Euro qualifying rounds and were away in East Europe. To prove they are hard, some Copen fans on the terraces removed their shirts. Some of the young Danish ladies there followed suit. 😛

Please BT Sport, show us plenty of crowd shots as the football will probably be boring all one way stuff.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 22A said:

In September Copenhagen were playing in the Euro qualifying rounds and were away in East Europe. To prove they are hard, some Copen fans on the terraces removed their shirts. Some of the young Danish ladies there followed suit. 😛

Please BT Sport, show us plenty of crowd shots as the football will probably be boring all one way stuff.

image.jpeg.3ecd77017130b697b5ebac203113dbb7.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 22A said:

How are things going in Manchester? Keeping abreast of things?

Can’t help but be pissed off looking at the table again. Cardiff, Preston up there again outside playoffs spending a fraction of what we have even just the past two seasons.

I know this has gone round the buoy dozens of times but just when I thought we would be able to start competing at the top end we take a complete U-turn. Fair play to QPR though I thought for sure they were nailed on for the drop but flying at the moment.

Bloody hell , thought I'd watch QPR as I saw a post from a mate it's celebrating Stan Bowles tonight. 
Turned on as QPR went 1-0 , 2 quick WBA goals has turned this game.

Hope Manning is watching this , start making a plan for Johnston Liam.

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Can’t help but be pissed off looking at the table again. Cardiff, Preston up there again outside playoffs spending a fraction of what we have even just the past two seasons.

I know this has gone round the buoy dozens of times but just when I thought we would be able to start competing at the top end we take a complete U-turn. Fair play to QPR though I thought for sure they were nailed on for the drop but flying at the moment.

Flying down again now

• Haha 1

15th now.

When we include results since Manning took charge, Plymouth, QPR and Sheffield Wednesday although below us in the current League table, have all accrued more points than us from QPR away to present.

Manning has us joint 18th since he took charge basically. We are above Millwall and Huddersfield on GD I think.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

17 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

To think I'm wasting yet another evening wanting other teams to lose. Story of many a year in many a decade. Sick of it.

Well I got so bored I was checking some stats, our average finish in our last 15 championship seasons is 15th and it’s even worse in our last 10 season I reckon 17th.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist

24 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

15th now.

When we include results since Manning took charge, Plymouth, QPR and Sheffield Wednesday although below us in the current League table, have all accrued more points than us from QPR away to present.

Manning has us joint 18th since he took charge basically. We are above Millwall and Huddersfield on GD I think.

I’m sure if they get relegated they will be performing higher than us in a couple of seasons

8 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

So glad you're happy having to check scores of teams in relegation trouble, cos I'm not!

Pearson was sacked so we could look UP!!

Get a grip nobody is happy but it's where we are.

• Like 3