IGNORED

FA Youth Cup - Match Thread

18 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Its going to be hard for City with all the positional changes and no more subs in the 90.

I assume same applies should there be extra-time, or is there some kind of reset?

As an aside, genuinely gutted for the lads that had to come off. Here’s hoping they can take something from the remainder.

Edited by Sturgess

7 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Bizarre that we didn't. 

Very strange decision. 

If we get another injury then we'll have to play the remainder of that half with 10 so should have just took the hit in thr 1st half. 

I'm really surprised. Its almost as though they've momentarily forgotton the substitution rule. With the injurys we've had in the first half the odds aren't in our favour to get through the next 45. I'd rather have played stoppage time with 10 than possibly 10 for a lot longer. Hopefully they won't regret the decision. 

15 minutes ago, cellist said:

Yeboah bullying them a bit. "Tenacious". Maybe the men's football is helping

Or maybe he’s always like that?

Edited by GrahamC

17 minutes ago, cellist said:

It was. For him to break his fast for ramadan. Not sure anything has been codified in the rules yet - it's going to need to be. Imagine a team protecting a lead, and sundown happens to be in the third minute of stoppage time...

a bit off if you ask me,if he couldnt last another 8 mins of added time, he could have had a packed lunch in his own goal without stopping the other 21 players

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

Hoovering up the best young players from other clubs across England doesn't seem to get you very much these days.

It keeps Bournemouth in the premier league! :whistle: