IGNORED

Points per game and League table since Manning took charge

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Perversely it might not be the worst thing in the world, will focus a few minds in the hierarchy that we aren’t the finished article.  It possibly balances out a couple of the games in the last 7 where maybe the result exceeded the performance.  Get us back on a level.

Exactly my view, walking away from the ground today - think it will focus a few minds as we move into the summer transfer window

Perversely it might not be the worst thing in the world, will focus a few minds in the hierarchy that we aren’t the finished article.  It possibly balances out a couple of the games in the last 7 where maybe the result exceeded the performance.  Get us back on a level.

Thanks Dave.  I was thinking that maybe a setback would,  in some ways, be better than us winning 0-4 at Stoke and going into the summer over confident and less focused on the need to strengthen the squad.

I thought this. If we'd have won there could have been a fuzzy hubris and a misconception that we're fully prepared to conquer next season (probably led by me on OTIB 🤣).

Today was a brutal kicking both down to a very good Stoke performance and a clumsy effort from us, and it gives is a filthy reminder that we're only going to have a positive season if we get the summer right, and enter next season up for battle.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Tinnion 3:16 says I just kissed your ass!

jonboy probs got his kids designers writing 'the life of brian 2' as we speak. in the shop at christmas with a tinselled splat robin on the cover

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Is that a bible reference? 🤣🤣🤣

It certainly was intentional. 
Jon bringing us the word of God, sorry, Dad. The all powerful being. 
I’m sure Tinnion has been cast as Judas a couple of time before too! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Next season the Nige comparisons stop both sides of the argument. Manning gets judged on what Manning produces from now, either way. He chooses who to retain, he rubbers stamps the recruitment, it’s his team from July, no argument.

Good luck with that.