IGNORED

Max Bird

JAWS

1 minute ago, JAWS said:

I'm sure players come here full of hope and excitement about what they can achieve with us and then realise the best they can hope for is to use us as a stepping stone to better things.....

Aka Bournemouth…

6 minutes ago, JAWS said:

Why? This forum is full of speculation & that scenario is one that could happen. We could be relegated as is widely debated and derby are on verge of top 2. Or is this just a fact forum? 

So could a million other things - all hypothetical.

1 minute ago, WeAreThePigs said:

So could a million other things - all hypothetical.

This one would have particular irony though so thought worth considering. Just an added implication/fascination to the relegation topic

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Groin - 4 to 5 weeks.

That could potentially end his season ! It’s a repeat of the groin injury that kept him out for 6 weeks in October !! Have we done it again ???? 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Groin - 4 to 5 weeks.

Derby have had loads of injuries this season.

Liverpool too, I know people obsess about ours but I don’t think they’re much above the norm.

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

That could potentially end his season ! It’s a repeat of the groin injury that kept him out for 6 weeks in October !! Have we done it again ???? 

Seriously?!

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Derby have had loads of injuries this season.

Liverpool too, I know people obsess about ours but I don’t think they’re much above the norm.

Can you tell Jon and Sid

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

He’s been involved in 31 of their 36 games this season prior to today.

He played every game in October & November so this clearly isn’t true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

He’s been involved in 31 of their 36 games this season prior to today.

He played every game in October & November so this clearly isn’t true.

My apologies for a minor oversight ! It was 6 1/2 weeks out PRIOR to October rather than during October ! 

The Derby midfielder is out for another week or so after picking up a calf injury in training. Speaking after the win over Bristol Rovers, Warne said: "He damaged his calf in the warm-up last Tuesday. We dropped him out and he had a scan and he's going to be out for three weeks maybe. That's a big blow to the team.

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

The Derby midfielder is out for another week or so after picking up a calf injury in training. Speaking after the win over Bristol Rovers, Warne said: "He damaged his calf in the warm-up last Tuesday. We dropped him out and he had a scan and he's going to be out for three weeks maybe. That's a big blow to the team.

Perfect. Showing his injury credentials prior to breaking down in pre-season for us so we dont see him until xmas. 😂

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

I thought he was out injured anyway has he come back and got injured again ? 

1 hour ago, Street red said:

I thought he was out injured anyway has he come back and got injured again ? 

He picked up his injury just over 2 weeks ago and was ruled out for 3 weeks so another week to go if he’s on track. However, as he’s now our player, he’ll be out for 7 months. He’ll be back out on the grass 44 times before then. 

Edited by GeoTheCiderHead

8 minutes ago, GeoTheCiderHead said:

He picked up his injury just over 2 weeks ago and was ruled out for 3 weeks so another week to go if he’s on track. However, as he’s now our player, he’ll be out for 7 months. He’ll be back out on the grass 44 times before then. 

Oh wonderful so the only time we will see him is in a crap training video 😂

Amazing that with all the negativity at the moment, one of the positive things we can look forward to next season with a good signing has a post with negative spin about him joining if we were relegated ffs.
It’s as if some people want us to go down just for personal gratification for getting rid of Nige. 

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, watkins1983 said:

Amazing that with all the negativity at the moment, one of the positive things we can look forward to next season with a good signing has a post with negative spin about him joining if we were relegated ffs.
It’s as if some people want us to go down just for personal gratification for getting rid of Nige. 

Bit odd that,you are saying it’s a good signing on what basis,he plays for one of the better sides below which is a fact so you would hope he stands out so if the worst happens then we have planned for the future wouldn’t you agree 

• Flames 1