IGNORED

Swansea City at home match thread

Dire stuff. Truly dire, fortunately Swansea not much better, still has the look of a 0-1 to Swansea to me though.

Conway starved of any support, Cornick a waste of time, TGH & Williams both poor in central midfield. Mehmeti has 2 or 3 defenders around him whenever ball played to him, so not in the game either. 

2 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

The commentator on Swansea TV has said Liam Manning should be pleased!!!!! Pleased!!!!! What the F is there to be pleased about. We've not had a shot in 40 minutes, we are passing it backwards and sideways, we look absolutely useless and it's a rudderless ship. I had been willing to give him time, even up until Ipswich, but this is dire, really really dire! 

Right now I would take Warnock on a 15 month contract! Yes the football may not be exciting, but it'll be a darn sight better than this!!!!

I think he meant Manning will be pleased City are still at nil nil after being so poor.

He also said that Bristol City haven't had a single shot in the first half and that the Bristol City players don't seem interested!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Leabrook said:

Pleased not to be losing he meant I’m sure 

I know what he meant, but it's Swansea Bloody City !!!!! We're not playing Leicester or Liverpool ffs!!!!! We're playing a team below us in the league who wouldn't score in a brothel with a fist full of fifties!!!

Swans tv commentary saying Bristol City don't look interested and Swansea unable to find a way to break them down......sums us up perfectly. Cornick is no winger so get Sykes on. TGH has been woeful and is half the player he was when he joined. One of the most boring games I've seen, we look totally clueless. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

You can’t honestly find anything positive about this surely? 

One of the worst performances I’ve seen since our return to this level

The good thing today that Lansdown is present to witness this dross- so long as he can stay awake 😴💤

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

The commentator on Swansea TV has said Liam Manning should be pleased!!!!! Pleased!!!!! What the F is there to be pleased about. We've not had a shot in 40 minutes, we are passing it backwards and sideways, we look absolutely useless and it's a rudderless ship. I had been willing to give him time, even up until Ipswich, but this is dire, really really dire! 

Right now I would take Warnock on a 15 month contract! Yes the football may not be exciting, but it'll be a darn sight better than this!!!!

I did hear right then??

but he then went on to say we’ve had no shots. Was a truly bizarre sentence or two 🤣

Hes now commenting on highlights and talked about how the header (nowhere near the goal) gets “closer and closer” each time he sees it…

I think he’s taking the piss 🤣

At least the Robins TV lot have each other to talk to, this poor chaps on his own.

Edited by MarcusX
  • Like 1
Just now, BigTone said:

Are you having a bad reaction to your medication ?

I get that this doesn’t fit the current snowball narrative. And I’m on the record for stating my view that Manning has to go, irrespective of result today and ultimate league position this year. He’s simply the wrong man in the wrong job at the wrong time. Otherwise, it’s facts. We’re not losing and may still win. Anyone who comes out with ‘the worst performance I’ve ever seen’ simply hasn’t been paying attention for the last 40 years.

• Thanks 1

That was utterly drab and so passive.

I'd like to see us press higher up the pitch and just go man for man. We've already seen how Swansea can be pressured into making mistakes.

We need Sykes for Cornick, who on the ball has been awful. We probably need Wells on alongside Conway. 

How terrible is O'Leary's kicking?!!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, handsofclay said:

I think he meant Manning will be pleased City are still at nil nil after being so poor.

He also said that Bristol City haven't had a single shot in the first half and that the Bristol City players don't seem interested!

The players and the fans alike. The experiment ain't working, Tinnion and Manning have to go. Jesus wept it was more exciting under Pulis!!!!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1