IGNORED

Swansea City at home match thread

22 minutes ago, Leabrook said:

Knight’s ability on the ball is league one esqe 

If knight’s is league 1 mehmeti’s is the down’s league he is utter shite. He’s definitely got something on Manning to keep getting picked.

Swans tv commentary saying Bristol City don't look interested and Swansea unable to find a way to break them down......sums us up perfectly. Cornick is no winger so get Sykes on. TGH has been woeful and is half the player he was when he joined. One of the most boring games I've seen, we look totally clueless. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

Half-time competition:

Who can come up with the most positive thing about the first half?

I'm at the mother in laws so my signal is gone so I haven't seen the last 20 minutes of the half, best part so far. 

Edited by Spike
  • Admin
1 minute ago, Bedred31 said:

I get that this doesn’t fit the current snowball narrative. And I’m on the record for stating my view that Manning has to go, irrespective of result today and ultimate league position this year. He’s simply the wrong man in the wrong job at the wrong time. Otherwise, it’s facts. We’re not losing and may still win. Anyone who comes out with ‘the worst performance I’ve ever seen’ simply hasn’t been paying attention for the last 40 years.

Unfortunately, as Manning said in his pre-match presser, "once the match has started there is very little a manager can do to impact the game" so don't expect much improvement in the second half, Liam said that isn't possible.

I have a season ticket, but need to travel to games. I was actually 30 min from the ground, for family reasons, but could not face another repeat of last week. The ground half empty, no atmosphere, no energy on or off the pitch. So I drove home. I love football , live, at a game. The atmosphere, the drive, the passion  it is why I and most of you I guess love football. But Ashton Gate just seems to have had the life sucked out of it this season.  It felt last week if the crowd was in a daze. 

Something needs to change for next season, it cannot carry on like this. The fanbase has no belief. Of course we are not in the play off mix (with 10 games to go...) , maybe a skirmish with relegation will liven the place up. But this is tough love. There is not even hope anymore. Just a numb feeling of , I am not sure what. But it is not stimulating or exciting.