IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Seems the fussy ref(s) vary depending on who is making the contact, for us in recent weeks.

My defence is that I’m vaguely watching the game apart from when his whistle blows and just see the replays, I’m seeing generally fussy not myopically fussy.

Ive heard less whistle blowing at raves..

• Like 1

Under manning we look like a league 1 side. Their commentary made me laugh when they said we look clueless to what our game plan is. The club can stick their extra 40 quid up their ass next season. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1
  • Admin
1 minute ago, Curr Avon said:

Please don't Ian. I need to lie down, its hard to reflect on defeats.

I’m surviving on gallows humour of others and the suspicion we already have enough points to stay up. If I seriously thought we could go down, I’d feel far worse.

• Haha 1
Just now, T R said:

Under manning we look like a league 1 side. Their commentary made me laugh when they said we look clueless to what our game plan is. The club can stick their extra 40 quid up their ass next season. 

That assumes the players knew what the game plan was - oh and that Mannimg did too.

1 minute ago, T R said:

No we don't, we'd be struggling in league 1 with these performances 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, T R said:

Employ a L1 manager, you get L1 football. And I expect us to be staring down the barrel this time next year. 

Edited by tin
  • Like 6
  • Flames 1