IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

10 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

McCrorie is going to go down the same path as every other player we’ve bought from Scotland in the last 10 years 

He is massively over rated 

Considering his career could have been ended by Osteomyelitis (Osteomyelitis - Wikipedia), I think we all need to cut McCrorie some slack. He needs a pre-season and we'll see  better player next term.

Edited by Curr Avon
  • Like 12
5 minutes ago, RollsRoyce said:

At least they have 2 weeks on the training ground during the international break. To prepare for Leicester at home. Thye are a bit off form right now.

I wonder if Nige will come along? 

Your Nige is f**ked, can’t walk anymore apparently 

• Facepalm 2

This has been embarrassing today 

The gulf in class between the two teams is huge. And the comments from that bellend Andy Johnson sums it up 

1 minute ago, roddy-d said:

Who’s the commentator on this. I’m going knock him out personally. Lucky to be in this league 😂👍 I will knock you out bro . 

He’s a Rovers fan - blokes a ***** 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
Just now, Curr Avon said:

Considering his career could have been ended by Osteomyelitis, I think we all need to cut McCrorie some slack. He needs a pre-season and we'll see  better player next term.

Our preseason is going to be full of miracles. Is Billy Graham coming back to Ashton Gate?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, roddy-d said:

Who’s the commentator on this. I’m going knock him out personally. Lucky to be in this league 😂👍 I will knock you out bro . 

Andy Johnson. Ex Baggies player.  He’s done my nut in all game, he’s almost as bad as our performance

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Considering his career could have been ended by Osteomyelitis, I think we all need to cut McCrorie some slack. He needs a pre-season and we'll see  better player next term.

Couldn’t agree more. I almost think every player who returns from injury is never back to full fitness/skill for months. 

Edited by JP Hampton
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1
Just now, collier said:

Yea Johnson were lucky to still be in the division you bellend, how are the other mob getting on v Lincoln ffs? oh yea 5 down and they have 10. If your gonna commentate at least try to hide the bias!!

Who gives a **** about rovers? We've not played them in over 20 years and what the cock us saying is not wrong

• Like 1
  • Flames 2