IGNORED

Jamie Knight Lebel

Just now, Dolman Block B said:

Pretty safe from relegation so I agree

I think he'll wait until the points are in the bag first. One of the other issues we have is almost every game we play is a tight affair. We are never in that 3-0 or even 0-3 position where you can chuck a kid on for 20 minutes either because you're on easy street or you're so angry at the senior players!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

IF we can play attractive front foot football against WBA and Leicester - and IF we can be consistent and replicate that in the remaining 7 games after that - the results against WBA and Leicester won't matter - because that sort of form would be good enough to see us win most, if not all, of those final 7 games - and finish the season on a high.

Here's hoping!

Just to clarify, it was only a hypothetical and what actually happens could be very different 🫣

I liked everyone's answers though 👍

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Three year deal until summer 2027.

Being signed for both football and horticultural reasons.

IMG_2746.jpeg

When I first read it "The way he conducts himself in training is exceptional and I'm excited to see how he grows a pair" 😂

12 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

We’re not safe today as it stands but we shouldn’t need a shed load of points to get there either. I said last week we need to “turn up” three times this season to be safe. Without really turning up last Sunday that’s down to two now. It would be a caLIAMity to blow it from where we are.

as much as i dont think it would happen, its a horrible feeling knowing that it could and it is possible after seeing how bad he is capable of making the team play

Any chance JKL might get a few minutes Wednesday night, now that safety is all but guaranteed and Dickie likely to be absent again?

I note he's only made 2 sub appearances this season, and remained on the bench 36 times! Give him a few runs outs before the season ends.

• Like 1

On 15/03/2024 at 19:41, Numero Uno said:

I think he'll wait until the points are in the bag first. One of the other issues we have is almost every game we play is a tight affair. We are never in that 3-0 or even 0-3 position where you can chuck a kid on for 20 minutes either because you're on easy street or you're so angry at the senior players!!

Rotherham at home & at Stoke on the last day seem the obvious ones.

Norwich away might be too much, they’re flying at present.

With sides facing each other & little prospect of all of the bottom sides winning, we should be mathematically safe by next Saturday.

• Like 2