IGNORED

The Fall

Markman

an acquired taste but I like them and I love Blindness - especially the version live Hammersmith Palais but this is not available on Vinyl (well I cannot find it) - seems there are millions of Fall Bootlegs and I bought Live in (Jimmy) Clitheroe - opens with Blindness but a terrible sound.

Any Fall fans that know a good live version and which album I can find it on?

1 hour ago, Markman said:

an acquired taste but I like them and I love Blindness - especially the version live Hammersmith Palais but this is not available on Vinyl (well I cannot find it) - seems there are millions of Fall Bootlegs and I bought Live in (Jimmy) Clitheroe - opens with Blindness but a terrible sound.

Just checked my Touch Sensitive Live Bootleg Box set and it's not on that. Obviously not a concert live performance, but there is the John Peel Sessions version...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Markman said:

Are you on Twitter? My other half (who does have an account on here, but rarely posts) is a massive Fall fan. I can give you his Twitter name if you want to speak to him on there. If not then reply to this post and I will ask him questions for you :) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Are you on Twitter? My other half (who does have an account on here, but rarely posts) is a massive Fall fan. I can give you his Twitter name if you want to speak to him on there. If not then reply to this post and I will ask him questions for you :) 

appreciated - I am too old for Twitter :laugh: - I think Blindness is from the album Heads Roll - but that is hard to find - I am trying to find a good live version on Vinyl