IGNORED

Mark Robins-Discuss

snodge

Ooops posted on the wrong part of the forum......So as I said in general chat.........I cant recall if he applied/interviewed....he's doing rather well....meanwhile we have found reverse gear.....again...

• Confused 1

Just now, snodge said:

Ooops posted on the wrong part of the forum......So as I said in general chat.........I cant recall if he applied/interviewed....he's doing rather well....meanwhile we have found reverse gear.....again...

Didn’t apply for the job after Pearson left 

6 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

He has been allowed to spend near on 14 million through selling players,he wouldn’t last a week here 

And the rest..

He spent that amount on 2 strikers, more like £30m all told.

I have no idea the OP thinks we’re discussing - he’s as likely to want to leave Coventry as Gary O’Neil would leave Wolves.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

And they still won’t get promoted 

But having made the playoff final last year, their fans really think they are trying to.

Can you spot the difference?

• Flames 2

The one SL has always allegedly admired, time for a change from Coventry this summer apparently. Let’s show some ambition and go for a proven leader at this level, Manning should be sacked now and King take charge to end of season leaving time for an ambitious appointment. Wouldn’t that be lovely if something like this to happen in BS3! Current situation is not healthy for the club. 

• Facepalm 3

2 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

The one SL has always allegedly admired, time for a change from Coventry this summer apparently. Let’s show some ambition and go for a proven leader at this level, Manning should be sacked now and King take charge to end of season leaving time for an ambitious appointment. Wouldn’t that be lovely if something like this to happen in BS3! Current situation is not healthy for the club. 

No disrespect but why on earth would he come here when he’s flying at Coventry.   Not happening anytime soon. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, lenred said:

No disrespect but why on earth would he come here when he’s flying at Coventry.   Not happening anytime soon. 

Has a soft spot for us with that loan spell, SL rates him, it’s not like they are a parachute team or he will get them top six. I don’t think this is unrealistic if we are ambitious to back up the board PL talk. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

47 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Fair play mate. Those drugs must be great….

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1