IGNORED

“We’re ******* Sh*t”

12 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Definitely run it's course I agree.

Turning point for me was putting in so little of the Scott money, disengagement, that weird interview in Guernsey and sacking NP.

We may not get relegated but Bottom 6 would be my guess. A major step backwards.

Strange though . He gave the reins to mark Ashton , we all blame him for the financial mess but SL had to sign it all off . He was desperate for Johnson to succeed but it was built on sand. He had with Pearson a proper manager with a good solid reputation who sorted out yet another SL mess . He was the perfect manager to say . Ok nige , here’s  another three years contract . I trust you not to waste money. Build a squad . 
It’s just bizarre tbh what’s happened .

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Strange though . He gave the reins to mark Ashton , we all blame him for the financial mess but SL had to sign it all off . He was desperate for Johnson to succeed but it was built on sand. He had with Pearson a proper manager with a good solid reputation who sorted out yet another SL mess . He was the perfect manager to say . Ok nige , here’s  another three years contract . I trust you not to waste money. Build a squad . 

He gave the reins to his son.  His son had no clue.  Ashton took advantage.

He was as you say desperate for his model to work.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He gave the reins to his son.  His son had no clue.  Ashton took advantage.

He was as you say desperate for his model to work.

And still has no clue . This is why I worry about what’s next . I just get a feeling SL JL & BT sat in a room having a beer laughing at us & not giving a flying **** 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Agreed.

It is really hard to fathom.

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Other clubs are worse than us though. Therefore the club doesn't have to fear the Prem with it's opposing teams, nor dropping down which would result in less sponsorship, tv fees ans gate receipts.

You sure? Seen our form lately?

• Like 1

One hope, Steve's ego .

He has always been seen , from the outside , as a great owner. Over the years where ever we were, or what was going on you could hear people praising his running of the Club. 

Now I'm not talking performance as such, but building the Stadium, bankrolling the Team etc , he was widely seen as a good owner.

Now , it's clear he has placed his Son in a position way above his skill set. He has seen a well respected and popular Manager sacked and his replacement going backwards . He has seen his "football" man have to come off Twitter , then go back on and appear on Radio to defend mistakes the Club seems to have made. We have paid money for loans where the players have either barely appeared or aren't good enough. We made 5 signings in Jan and have had about 120 minutes from them in 14 games . We have seen a shambles of a kit launch , and then there was the badge . We have seen the previous regime criticised for "deconditioning " the squad , but then fitness seeming to drop off and injuries become worse again . It all adds up to an absolute amateur hour shitshow .  
Every previous poor show was a manager not performing, a team not performing or a mix of the two. This is different , it is a self inflicted and unnecessary wound that doesn't look good . 

Hopefully he sees it as a stain on his name and does something about it . I may be clutching at straws , but we live in hope.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 3

3 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Matt from 3 peeps called our fans out on voicing their displeasure on RB after the match. 

The only way to show how we all feel i remember years ago back of the williams stand now lansdown sand shouting abuse at the,directors they get off far too light nowadays .

Edited by Cityboy1954
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Matt from 3 peeps called our fans out on voicing their displeasure on RB after the match. 

He is a happy clapper who is in bed with the club and it's owners.

Bloke is a joke, that's why radio Bristol keep phoning him for comment

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, frenchred said:

He is a happy clapper who is in bed with the club and it's owners.

Bloke is a joke, that's why radio Bristol keep phoning him for comment

People need to stop listening to this shit; a podcast should represent the fans and not be butt slurping to ensure they get guests from the club.

Embarrassing that they are prepared to rose-tint a very gloomy time in our history.

They have the chance to be a real voice and make a mark in our history but are clearly 🐱

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Meh said:

People need to stop listening to this shit; a podcast should represent the fans and not be butt slurping to ensure they get guests from the club.

Embarrassing that they are prepared to rose-tint a very gloomy time in our history.

They have the chance to be a real voice and make a mark in our history but are clearly 🐱

Wont happen mate

Both of them on that pod are so far up lansdown ass they can see what he had for breakfast! I don't listen to it anymore, it's beyond help!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Meh said:

Personally I think fans are free to listen to what they want.  Math is a fan, just has a different view to me or you.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Sodbury Red Evs said:

At the game yes this was sung for a for a pretty long period along along with other songs taking piss out of the team. I saw Steve Lansdown going in to ground hopefully he heard it and has a word with junior and 🐍

I wouldn't hold your breath...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Personally I think fans are free to listen to what they want.  Math is a fan, just has a different view to me or you.  

I have no issue with differing views.

my issue (and tbf I would not listen or read his rose tinted Bristol Live reports anymore so this is 2nd hand), is criticising fellow fans for voicing theirs at the game; which seems to be what he is doing.

In truth I just don’t like when fans have a platform to influence and may not share their true thoughts; there is enough people around the club doing that already.  Snakes on the wain 👀

47 minutes ago, Meh said:

In truth I just don’t like when fans have a platform to influence and may not share their true thoughts; there is enough people around the club doing that already.  Snakes on the wain 👀

That's an odd statement .
I don't know the guy,  and if you do then I hold my hands up. But how do you know they're not his true thoughts ? 
I don't agree with what he says , I may not like the booing when it's early , but I thought the singing "We're F'kin shit " was amusing and apt , seeing what has happened and where we are.

Spend time on here and you can see opinions vary massively . He is allowed to think what he wants, even if it's wrong . Now if he's not just a happy clapper and he's saying things just to get onside with the Club that's pathetic . But if he genuinely thinks what he has said in that piece that's his prerogative .

• Like 1