IGNORED

“We’re ******* Sh*t”

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Mentioned in the matchday thread this was being sung.

Anyone there confirm this? How long/loud was it sung?

Good to hear fans voicing their feelings, especially in the week season ticket prices were announced. SL, JL, BT and LM have been given far too easy a ride for me liking.

It was. Sung on quite a few occasions and quite loudly. 

• Thanks 1

Other clubs are worse than us though. Therefore the club doesn't have to fear the Prem with it's opposing teams, nor dropping down which would result in less sponsorship, tv fees ans gate receipts.

2 minutes ago, 22A said:

Other clubs are worse than us though. Therefore the club doesn't have to fear the Prem with it's opposing teams, nor dropping down which would result in less sponsorship, tv fees ans gate receipts.

Are there worse clubs than us since this managerial set up was put in place?

Maybe one for everyone’s favourite stato @Davefevs but if anyone can be bothered to do a league table based on if the season had started with Manning’s first game it would be interesting.

6 minutes ago, 22A said:

Are they or don't they have the top six squad expectations that our owner/chairman have of us now? 

Oh, and we're not that sh1t really, we used to be OK but now our manager's sh1t so we are too 

2 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Are there worse clubs than us since this managerial set up was put in place?

Maybe one for everyone’s favourite stato @Davefevs but if anyone can be bothered to do a league table based on if the season had started with Manning’s first game it would be interesting.

We're 16th since Manning's first game. ie from Matchday 16 to present.

2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Matt from 3 peeps called our fans out on voicing their displeasure on RB after the match. 

So what? He’s just a punter like the rest of us. He isn’t important or a fan’s spokesman whatever he might think he is. People gave up their time and plenty of cash just like he did and unlike him they weren’t happy with what they saw and called it out. It’s big boys football and that’s what happens when you put yourself up for a half a million salary!!

• Like 4
  • Flames 2

Just now, Old Sodbury Red Evs said:

At the game yes this was sung for a for a pretty long period along along with other songs taking piss out of the team. I saw Steve Lansdown going in to ground hopefully he heard it and has a word with junior and 🐍

Perhaps Steve Lansdown being at the game means changes are afoot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Good to hear fans voicing their feelings, especially in the week season ticket prices were announced. SL, JL, BT and LM have been given far too easy a ride for me liking.

Yes it was . Personally , and I am quite negative to this  , I do not like belittling our team like that. Ok end of game comment or boos , but we are all city fans . It is aimed at the players and right now there are many others at the club that deserve some comment . How about some chants at our next home game against the owners to start with 

• Like 3
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

I was there, this is correct!

• Like 1

Rather this sort of stuff after the game. The funny thing was they were singing we’re ******* shit in the period of the game we were nicking the ball high and carving out chances. Think the players would’ve appreciated some support. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Perhaps Steve Lansdown being at the game means changes are afoot.

I want manning gone . I’d like the lansdowns gone . What happens though if manning went. It’s not about who we’d want to take over . It’s about who would be willing to work under those clowns . We know their precious egos won’t allow anyone to come in that won’t  be a nodding dog . So that means taking another punt . I think we’re screwed tbh 

• Like 4
  • Flames 3

29 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Matt from 3 peeps called our fans out on voicing their displeasure on RB after the match. 

Matt is so far up the clubs arse he dare not say anything negative. He cares more about having special access to the players lounge. Forget about his opinion it’s meaningless.  

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Rather this sort of stuff after the game. The funny thing was they were singing we’re ******* shit in the period of the game we were nicking the ball high and carving out chances. Think the players would’ve appreciated some support. 

There’s an argument to say that ALL our staff should be thankful that 2k decided to give up their time and money on a Saturday to go and watch the crap they’ve served up for nigh on three months now.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I want manning gone . I’d like the lansdowns gone . What happens though if manning went. It’s not about who we’d want to take over . It’s about who would be willing to work under those clowns . We know their precious egos won’t allow anyone to come in that won’t  be a nodding dog . So that means taking another punt . I think we’re screwed tbh 

Good medium term but last time it went wrong we appointed NP.

We subsequently screwed ourselves by sacking him, losing Alexander and promoting Tinnion and Jon Lansdown but maybe it can still be salvaged.

Tbf it wasnt something we just started singing, west brom started singing ‘your fkin sht’, and we just turned it and started singing we are. Got quite loud though. Personal fav being the ‘Weve got the ball, weve lost the ball’. Especially when we won a foul and it went from ‘weve won a foul’ to ‘not gunna score’.

And as for this players need support bollox 2000 of us went up after losing 4 from 5 and we barely stopped singing throughout the 90. Shove it up there considering the players were absolutely dross today. Amen.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

We subsequently screwed ourselves by sacking him, losing Alexander and promoting Tinnion and Jon Lansdown but maybe it can still be salvaged.

Get rid of Tinnion and Jon?

And Manning?

Replace them all with?

Major surgery required, but Steve isn't up to the task!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I hope I’m wrong but I can’t see Lansdown changing now . He’s turned the club into a dictatorship . Reading @Davefevspost about PA ‘s sacking just confirms it. I genuinely think we’ll only progress with new owners now. It just seem that it’s run its course. NP’s sacking has , with manning coming in sucked the life out of the club. I’m convinced we’ll get relegated next season with the current set up. 

• Like 9

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

I hope I’m wrong but I can’t see Lansdown changing now . He’s turned the club into a dictatorship . Reading @Davefevspost about PA ‘s sacking just confirms it. I genuinely think we’ll only progress with new owners now. It just seem that it’s run its course. NP’s sacking has , with manning coming in sucked the life out of the club. I’m convinced we’ll get relegated next season with the current set up. 

Definitely run it's course I agree.

Turning point for me was putting in so little of the Scott money, disengagement, that weird interview in Guernsey and sacking NP.

We may not get relegated but Bottom 6 would be my guess. A major step backwards.

Def sang on a few occasions in second half.

Also at the end when players / Manning came over to the away end, a weird mixture of boos and clapping. I think boos for Manning and claps for some players 🤔 who knows , bit of a mess all round 

• Hmmm 1