IGNORED

City Admin want Manning out?!

RobImps

20 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Just had to check this was genuine…and it is. Jeez.

I hope when we do sack him admin can raise their game - a lot of our goal gifs seem to have a nautical theme so maybe “Mann Overboard”?

please remember that one for when the inevitable happens👍

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Redhed123 said:

Not a suprise club in mess

Just proves the robotic nature of anything in this club.

You can just imagine the note to admin from above :-

Due to negativity from a minority of fans, please ensure activity is increased for likes on S/T threads and repost responses please.

Thanks,

Kid Crayola and the Locofux

Edited by Meh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

They say a fish rots from its head. When a board think it is fine to lie to supporters and treat them as fools the whole club is clearly out of control. 
Steve, you have spent a considerable sum on this club but your legacy is now becoming embarrassing. Do something, change the chairman, change the board and acknowledge the horrendous mistakes which have been made this season. It is almost too late already. 

• Like 4

Too late for me. I’ve lost all enthusiasm and have already stopped going. I enjoy my new Saturdays and don’t have that dread anymore.

I struggle to remember exciting football at AG. I’m not sure there have been more than 5 matches this decade that I’ve been keen to go to. I admit that number may be generous.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Capman said:

They say a fish rots from its head. When a board think it is fine to lie to supporters and treat them as fools the whole club is clearly out of control. 
Steve, you have spent a considerable sum on this club but your legacy is now becoming embarrassing. Do something, change the chairman, change the board and acknowledge the horrendous mistakes which have been made this season. It is almost too late already. 

That's the bit I don't understand. It seems that taking defensive digs at a section of the fanbase is either the default (i.e. Tinnion last week) or something BS enjoys which I don't understand for the life of me. If they get it wrong next season that will bite them very firmly on the arse imo. Take Swiss, one thing I will say about the bloke is he was bombproof and as a result just carried on in his own way without antagonising people directly despite being fully aware of what his fan perception would have been. That's why he's moved on up the food chain and we are stagnating at best.

• Like 1