IGNORED

This has to be our time to get Warnock!!

reddogkev

It's now or never, I want to see him as City manager, just to live that experience, you know we all secretly want it!

I can see Warnock being the man to take City to the play off places, or at least give us a season never to forget!

Let's make fan power force it to happen.

Or have I just lost the plot and maybe suffering from temporary insanity?  I'd take anyone instead of bland vanilla man.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Flames 7
  • Facepalm 18

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

It's now or never, I want to see him as City manager, just to live that experience, you know we all secretly want it!

I can see Warnock being the man to take City to the play off places, or at least give us a season never to forget!

Or have I just lost the plot and maybe suffering from temporary insanity?  I'd take anyone instead of bland vanilla man.

I think I've reached that stage! 

I couldn't cope with GJ, LJ or any other SL's buddies.

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Ship has sailed but honestly never understood why we never went for him? Cardiff, QPR, Sheff Utd, Rotherham, Palace, Huddersfield etc brought him in. Why were the Lansdowns so arrogant to not give him a shot here?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Ship has sailed but honestly never understood why we never went for him? Cardiff, QPR, Sheff Utd, Rotherham, Palace, Huddersfield etc brought him in. Why were the Lansdowns so arrogant to not give him a shot here?

Because he would have challenged the Lansdowns in a way that they would have hated.  Personally, a Warnock/Pearson style of character is what the club needs currently.
Gonna get messy with these arse of owners.

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

22 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

No

33 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Yes.

But seriously - 5 years ago maybe, but he's gone off kilter the past two seasons.

47 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Red, I think you've left the top off the Pritt Stik. Screw the lid back on, open some windows and the fumes will soon clear and your head will return to normality. 🙃

58 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

No thank you.

• Flames 2

It would never work. 
Warnock has been a success in the past because of how he does things. He does it HIS way. 
We won’t tolerate that. 

Neil : I want to sign Sol Bamba, Paddy Kenny & Shaun Derry. 
Brian : Sorry Neil, that’s not the way it works. We have a list of players that we’ve targeted through our world class analyst department and you get to choose from the top 3 list we provide to you. 
Neil : But they won’t be able to play the way I want to.  
Brian : What is it you want to do?  
Neil : I want to play direct and ugly football and make sure my players are total shithousers and get under everyone’s skin. I want us to be horrible to play against. It won’t be pretty but it can be effective. 
Brian : I’m sorry Neil, that’s not how we do things around here. 
Neil : Well, best of luck with that then, you fools. 

Edited by Harry
  • Like 5
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I'd take him in a heartbeat. If only to inject some excitement, intrigue and controversy to this absolute borefest of a club.

The away match at Huddersfield last season was possibly the worst game of football I've ever watched. Their only tactic seemed to be kick us, or kick the ball as far up the pitch as they could, in any direction, in the off chance they might get a corner to score from. It was absolute dross.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I'd rather have Tinnion back in charge.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

No, no and thrice no!

And also, echoing the question as to what the point would be.  He's not a long term option (I hope) and we should just about have enough to avoid the drop, so he's not saving the club from anything.  Would much rather have Mannings permanent successor in place for the run-in to allow him to assess the squad ahead of the summer.

I've always said that he'd be the reason I wouldn't renew my season ticket and that remains...though it already hangs in the balance with this plum in charge as it is!

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1