IGNORED

This has to be our time to get Warnock!!

reddogkev

2 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Ship has sailed but honestly never understood why we never went for him? Cardiff, QPR, Sheff Utd, Rotherham, Palace, Huddersfield etc brought him in. Why were the Lansdowns so arrogant to not give him a shot here?

Because they are right soft shite fannies (the worst kind!)

3 hours ago, reddogkev said:

It's now or never, I want to see him as City manager, just to live that experience, you know we all secretly want it!

I can see Warnock being the man to take City to the play off places, or at least give us a season never to forget!

Let's make fan power force it to happen.

Or have I just lost the plot and maybe suffering from temporary insanity?  I'd take anyone instead of bland vanilla man.

Tinnion: "So here's our transfer plans, Neil - young kids from the lower leagues who've already played loads of games but have still got growth potential. Some of them we'll loan straight back out again. Some we'll polish up and sell right out from under you. You might get a couple of quid back if you're lucky. The aim is the Premier League. Oh, and I'm in charge"

Warnock: "What, no Sol Bamba?"

Tinnion: "No"

Warnock: "Goodbye" 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Harry said:

It would never work. 
Warnock has been a success in the past because of how he does things. He does it HIS way. 
We won’t tolerate that. 

Neil : I want to sign Sol Bamba, Paddy Kenny & Shaun Derry. 
Brian : Sorry Neil, that’s not the way it works. We have a list of players that we’ve targeted through our world class analyst department and you get to choose from the top 3 list we provide to you. 
Neil : But they won’t be able to play the way I want to.  
Brian : What is it you want to do?  
Neil : I want to play direct and ugly football and make sure my players are total shithousers and get under everyone’s skin. I want us to be horrible to play against. It won’t be pretty but it can be effective. 
Brian : I’m sorry Neil, that’s not how we do things around here. 
Neil : Well, best of luck with that then, you fools. 

What part of this sounds good to you?

22 minutes ago, Homer Simpson said:

Did someone mention "short spell" here's your man.

image.thumb.png.d58587dafe8826e9dd06cf54ee10ced0.png

I met him in Disney several years back.

Mrs F was chatting away to him as I came out of the Indiana Jones show, talking about mobility equipment (as we do!), and then it dawned on her who she was with!!!  He was a lovely chap.

She has form, once chatted to Charlton Heston, without knowing who he was!

can’t accuse her of being starstruck!  🤣

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fjmcity said:

What part of this sounds good to you?

None of it. That’s what’s so sad about the whole situation. 
We’re soooooo far down crap alley that people would be happy with a bloke who is as hated amongst our fanbase as Holloway! 

What a sad sad sorry sorry state we’ve got ourselves in. And with no sign of recovery ahead. 

• Like 3
  • Hmmm 1

4 hours ago, reddogkev said:

It's now or never, I want to see him as City manager, just to live that experience, you know we all secretly want it!

I can see Warnock being the man to take City to the play off places, or at least give us a season never to forget!

Let's make fan power force it to happen.

Or have I just lost the plot and maybe suffering from temporary insanity?  I'd take anyone instead of bland vanilla man.

I would LOVE it! And the football would be better to watch, this football style if Neil’s is a myth. His QPR side who won the league were one of best sides I’ve seen at this level. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I met him in Disney several years back.

Mrs F was chatting away to him as I came out of the Indiana Jones show, talking about mobility equipment (as we do!), and then it dawned on her who she was with!!!  He was a lovely chap.

She has form, once chatted to Charlton Heston, without knowing who he was!

can’t accuse her of being starstruck!  🤣

Warnock is one of a very small list of ‘big’ football characters I’d love to share a beer with and talk football. 
In the dugout he’s a shouty angry panto villain but by all accounts he’s a complete gentleman outside the stadium and always makes time to talk to people who want a chat. 

• Like 3

Would love to see him at City, but think he's clever enough to see how the club is run and wouldn't come anywhere near. I think he likes the City and the Fans, just not stupid enough to work with the club.

• Facepalm 1

Too late.

I would have taken him a few years back to get us up out of the Championship and I think he could have achieved that. 

The Premier League is a different ball game and I wouldn’t have backed him there.

Instead we threw money at someone who managed to be sacked twice in a season within the same year - Lee Johnson.

Now we’ve got another manual swallower with less personality but equally as frustrating.

14 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

Too late.

I would have taken him a few years back to get us up out of the Championship and I think he could have achieved that. 

The Premier League is a different ball game and I wouldn’t have backed him there.

Instead we threw money at someone who managed to be sacked twice in a season within the same year - Lee Johnson.

Now we’ve got another manual swallower with less personality but equally as frustrating.

I would have said he was more of a manual spitter...........

12 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Ship has sailed but honestly never understood why we never went for him? Cardiff, QPR, Sheff Utd, Rotherham, Palace, Huddersfield etc brought him in. Why were the Lansdowns so arrogant to not give him a shot here?

Sums it up mate :thumbsup:

• Like 1