IGNORED

James Bond.

Midred

On 20/03/2024 at 12:54, Robbored said:

You don’t know much about MI6 then - everything is based on deception and bluff including all spies and their families having pseudonyms to protect their true identity.

Exactly. They use pen names; Peter Parker, Ben Bic and Roger Rollerball are favourites.

You don’t know much about MI6 then - everything is based on deception and bluff including all spies and their families having pseudonyms to protect their true identity.

So recycling the same names would be common in MI6 then? Make it easy for any interested parties to enter those names and track them!

On 19/03/2024 at 16:19, Midred said:

Apparently Aaron Taylor - Johnson to be the new James Bond. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the character die a horrible death at the end of "No time to die"? Then they drank a toast to him after. That's going to be a bit awkward for them in the next film. I know quite a few actors have played the character over the years but it will be the first time after death!

On 19/03/2024 at 17:01, TonyTonyTony said:

Its fiction - they can do what they want.

It'll be like Bobby Ewing's death in Dallas.

The next film will open with Moneypenny waking up  with Bond in the shower and the events of No Time to Die will turn out to be just a dream.

• Like 1

Ah! You seem quite knowledgeable about MI6, are you a spy by any chance?  Is the character you present - thick internet troll - simply a devastatingly clever cover story to cover your real identity?  🤣🤣

Edited by CodeRed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Ah! You seem quite knowledgeable about MI6, are you a spy by any chance?  Is the character you present - thick internet troll - simply a devastatingly clever cover story to cover your real identity?  

Bugger! My cover is blown CR but luckily no one will believe you.

7 hours ago, Robbored said:

Bugger! My cover is blown CR but luckily no one will believe you.

They will if it's posted on the OS!

JB: " do you expect me to talk?"

Goldfinger: " no, I expect you to die......................but to return reincarnated in your next film!"

On 21/03/2024 at 20:35, nebristolred said:

Could be wrong of course and we'd never know, but from what I've seen of Murphy in interviews and with his outlook on Ireland and the UK, it wouldn't surprise me if he'd turn the role down if offered anyway. Great bloke and a great actor, but Murphy and the ultimate British character? Not a fit that I could ever imagine happening.

You could well be right on Murphy. But this did remind me that we have of course had an Irish Bond before - Pierce Brosnan.

• Like 1