IGNORED

TC - Scotland

Tomo

31 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

We all know why you said it Harry. 

You've got your dream head coach, deal with it. 

Ha ha. Is everything alright at home me old pigeon? 

9 hours ago, Harry said:

Ha ha. I’ve made my feelings on Manning quite clear and I don’t want him here any more - with immediate effect. 
But he’s not to blame for everything that is wrong with this club and he’s not to blame for the fact there are more established strikers ahead of Conway in the Scotland squad. 
I’m sure if you could find a tenuous link that you’d blame Manning for the crisis in Gaza. 

You cant argue with stupid, hes bringing you down to his level and beating you with experience… ignore is your friend.

• Confused 1

What a different player TC is when he is allowed to close down and harass defenders,

back to his old self playing for Scotland and seemed to be enjoying himself unlike the last few months here. 

• Like 1

We don't play to his strengths, or any of our strikers' strengths for that matter. Mannings misguided philosophy seems to be one dimensional and geared to a "big centre forward" Its his holy grail. Never mind in working with the talent that you already have at your disposal. A good coach should be able to adapt and develope. What happens if the "big centre forward" picks up an injury, what then? 

All I see is that we have a pretty miserable strike force feeding off minimal chances per match and all getting blamed indirectly for not converting those minimal chances. You'd have to be a David Villa or Gerd Muller to succeed here.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, Gazred said:

Nice to see him score and assist. For balance he also missed a good chance 1 on 1 with the keeper but i blame Manning for that one :whistle:

For balance i have seen Haaland miss a 1 on 1 with the keeper, i don't blame Manning for that one either.