IGNORED

Oooh Agh FGR!

REDOXO

For the first time ever will I not be going to a City game while being in the area!

As some know I am not always able to take up my seat due to a massive logistical disadvantage compared to most. 😂 But continue to keep a seat for myself and my nephew and watch every game home and away via BCTV ESPN et al 

Tomorrow I have given both of my seats to my cousin (yes they are City supporters) as I simply can’t watch what is passing as football at AG at the moment and simply need a week off!

Tomorrow myself and another regular poster will be going to FGR. The plan being to get there in time to watch the city game (yes I’m still a glutton for punishment despite my protestations) 

Hopefully staying away is the catalyst for a run of results and I can start to see my way clear to renew (I got an email about that today)

Ill update regarding the Vegan pies, how the gaps in the ground look on tv and SCs (blessings be upon him) chances of keeping them up!

COYRs! 

• Like 11
  • Flames 1

• Admin

Things must be bad if you are choosing to watch the worst team in the football league.... Oh hang on 

Though I am impressed that you are still choosing to get there in time to watch our game - that's dedication 

Being serious if you are hoping to see a better game you are going to the wrong place 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Things must be bad if you are choosing to watch the worst team in the football league.... Oh hang on 

Though I am impressed that you are still choosing to get there in time to watch our game - that's dedication 

Being serious if you are hoping to see a better game you are going to the wrong place 

I’m hoping to see a game where my soul is not sucked out and I don’t end up wanting to shake someone named Lansdown, Tinnion or Manning by the neck @phantom

If I get to speak with SC that will be a bonus. 

• Like 7

I seen then a few times last season and they picked up 7 pts in 3 games which was good going since they had a pretty terrible season overall. To be fair you should enjoy the food even if the football isn't great, but good to see them change fortunes a bit since SC has arrived and would like to see a local side stay in the football league.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, REDOXO said:

For the first time ever will I not be going to a City game while being in the area!

As some know I am not always able to take up my seat due to a massive logistical disadvantage compared to most. 😂 But continue to keep a seat for myself and my nephew and watch every game home and away via BCTV ESPN et al 

Tomorrow I have given both of my seats to my cousin (yes they are City supporters) as I simply can’t watch what is passing as football at AG at the moment and simply need a week off!

Tomorrow myself and another regular poster will be going to FGR. The plan being to get there in time to watch the city game (yes I’m still a glutton for punishment despite my protestations) 

Hopefully staying away is the catalyst for a run of results and I can start to see my way clear to renew (I got an email about that today)

Ill update regarding the Vegan pies, how the gaps in the ground look on tv and SCs (blessings be upon him) chances of keeping them up!

COYRs! 

You can pretty much guarantee it will be the performance of the season now (even better than Southampton!!!) and a thumping 3-0 win 🤣

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

You can pretty much guarantee it will be the performance of the season now (even better than Southampton!!!) and a thumping 3-0 win 🤣

That’s what I’m hoping glos, with a team that’s not going toward OLeary for the most part

Edited by REDOXO
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

That’s what I’m hoping glos, with a team that’s not going toward OLeary for the most part

We can but hope, I'd take a 3-0 defeat as long as we play with passion and seek to attack them.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

i will turn a blind eye if you end up crying in your green cola due to city obliterating leicester mate and you can blame me for pulling you away from it,

i cant wait to get there,been wanting to go for years to try the food,cotts has given me kick up the bum i needed.  i will pay for the pies tho mate, small gesture towards your transatlantic flight over to watch this with me, unfortunately its stockport i think,top of the league so not expecting to be cheering a win at 5.0 oclock

4 hours ago, REDOXO said:

COYRs! 

I wouldn’t want you in the trenches

34 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I’ve got a couple of gulf wars on my CV  fella!

Scumbag!

Hey @TV Tom care to discuss this you absolute *******?

Don't talk down to people about subjects you wouldn't have a clue about

Edited by frenchred
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I’m bloody furious Right now  @frenchred 

I think the best thing @TV Tomcan do right now is change his name.   

And relax…….! 

I'd imagine if he's got the same backbone, principles and awareness as those he sucks up to we won't see him again under the same name

6 hours ago, Graham76 said:

A lot of us feel this way. This really should be a game to be excited about, but instead we’re all depressed and wanting to do something else 

Forgot we had a game.

Tired of the club tbh and not renewing ST.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frenchred said:

I'd imagine if he's got the same backbone, principles and awareness as those he sucks up to we won't see him again under the same name

I just don’t understand it.

There are serviceman and those who were and are involved in the services, at the most difficult of times, all over this forum and this pleb makes a comment about who He would be in the trenches with. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I just don’t understand it.

There are serviceman and those who were and are involved in the services, at the most difficult of times, all over this forum and this pleb makes a comment about who He would be in the trenches with. 

A total bell end mate probs born with a silver spoon in his mouth a la junior

Never served myself but my son is currently a serving member of the armed forces and my respect for all who have done is 100%

• Like 5

Huge game for Stockport tomorrow at FGR. Wrexham and Mansfield lock horns and so a Stockport win could put them into a very strong position with just a handful of games to go. Fully expect them to beat FGR comfortably and expect the away following to be very strong both in numbers and voice. 

Oh and I fully expect City to put Leicester to the sword in the same way they did Southampton in front of the Sky cameras so thank you for missing the game and ensuring the victory. Enjoy watching it on TV though with your vegan pie and coffee that tastes like watered down mud. 

I went to the FGR Fans Forum on Tuesday because of Cotts. He was great and entertaining, effortlessly taking on a Q&A for 1 hour 40 mins with humour, honesty (sometimes brutal) insight and none of the clichés / coachspeak that we get these days. 

On the other hand Dale Vince didn't turn up at all. At 19:00 we were told he was 'held up and would be along later' but even though everyone was still there at 20:45, the meeting was ended. Conveniently avoiding having to answer any difficult questions about how he's messed up the last 2 years. Ironically his son Dane (FGR 'Director of Projects') stood in for him, very much in the style of Jon Lansdown.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

I'm more likely to step in rocking horse shit on the way to AG this morning than we are to win this game 3-0. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, frenchred said:

A total bell end mate probs born with a silver spoon in his mouth a la junior

Never served myself but my son is currently a serving member of the armed forces and my respect for all who have done is 100%

There were no silver spoons in KW (unless they were nicked).

Seeing as you’ve asked I’ve had no time served in the armed forces but 40 years in mental health services and still counting helping others in the NHS, anyway, apologies to Redoxo for the insensitive and thoughtless remark, too many ciders yesterday is no excuse

• Like 5
  • Flames 1