IGNORED

Sam or T.C; who would you choose to keep

We have had a tough 2024 against sides who are not in or aspiring to be in the top flight of English football. Against the best we have been coached and set up really well. After yesterdays superb performance where TC ran the channels so well and deserved a penalty post match debate threw up an interesting one i'd like you views on.

We know Tinman loves both these players he has seen grow from kids to potential top class strikers. He will doubtless have a say in who we keep, sell etc but if you could only keep one of our own who would it be. I love TC and his late goals at Rotherham after the worst 45 mins football i have ever attended, but yesterday he didnt take any of his chances. Sam is faster, gave us a magic moment at Swansea in the cup last season and has really taken the chance Tinman gave him

I suspect Liam has already decided who he wants to come into the club and probably who he has to let go from our bunch of forwards. Which of these two would you keep if they were equally fit and raring to go next season?

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 5

10 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

We have had a tough 2024 against sides who are not in or aspiring to be in the top flight of English football. Against the best we have been coached and set up really well. After yesterdays superb performance where TC ran the channels so well and deserved a penalty post match debate threw up an interesting one i'd like you views on.

We know Tinman loves both these players he has seen grow from kids to potential top class strikers. He will doubtless have a say in who we keep, sell etc but if you could only keep one of our own who would it be. I love TC and his late goals at Rotherham after the worst 45 mins football i have ever attended, but yesterday he didnt take any of his chances. Sam is faster, gave us a magic moment at Swansea in the cup last season and has really taken the chance Tinman gave him

I suspect Liam has already decided who he wants to come into the club and probably who he has to let go from our bunch of forwards. Which of these two would you keep if they were equally fit and raring to go next season?

Keep Sam (Conway is ******* off anyway), and make sure you report this back, give Liam the rest of the season now to show if he can cut it or not against ALL TEAMS not just the likes of Southampton and Leicester City, kick the despicable Sid's arse right out of it and kick the incompetent Crayon Boy's arse right out of it. Oh, and dismantle Bristol Sport from top to bottom and sack the lot of them.......................

• Like 8
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Flames 3
  • Facepalm 2

35 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

I bet your tongue is brown. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

38 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

*Pearson.

• Like 6
  • Flames 7

1 hour ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Both players no where near ready to be considered very good championship players for me tommy is bang average although performing below average at the moment and sam bell isn't even a championship player good leauge one player yes but his end product is atrocious and he is weak as piss there so over hyped and over rated by the club because there " one of our own " and the club are always desperate to create the next big sellable asset they arnt the next alex scott or semenyo and never will be I really don't give a crap if there one of our own or one of some other teams own if there good enough that's all that matters.

Edited by BCFC31
  • Like 5

Tbf i’d sell both!

Bell too lightweight and doesnt have the pace people praise him with. 
If Conway is throwing his billy big boll@x toys out of the pram then he can go too. 
I doubt we’d get anywhere near the kind of fees people may think too. 

• Like 1

I don’t usually reply to BS bots like this chump, but Conway has way more potential than Bell IMO. I’ll be happy if this comes back to bite me on the arse, but I haven’t seen enough from Bell to say he’ll either make a prolific striker or consistent threat at this level. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cole Not Gas said:

You’re either on wind up, or the thickest *** going around.

Every single post is a complete steaming pile of turd. Well done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Keep Sam (Conway is ******* off anyway), and make sure you report this back, give Liam the rest of the season now to show if he can cut it or not against ALL TEAMS not just the likes of Southampton and Leicester City, kick the despicable Sid's arse right out of it and kick the incompetent Crayon Boy's arse right out of it. Oh, and dismantle Bristol Sport from top to bottom and sack the lot of them.......................

Well said get the lot gone Big time Charlies.. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fuber said:

The token revisionism - 'Tinman' this that and other is so, so transparent.

@Cole Not Gas explain to me how Tinnion gave Bell his chance.

He didn't sign him nor Conway. Tim Kirk did.

He didn't develop him nor Conway. Gary Probert did.

He didn't play him, nor Conway. Pearson did.

He didn't integrate him, nor Conway. Pearson did.

Aside from finding local loans (which literally anyone could resolve/organise, and some - Bells loan to Grimsby - were a waste of time), what's he done?

Out of likes but 👌 to you, Everyone thinks the sun shines out his northern arse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fuber said:

Aside from finding local loans (which literally anyone could resolve/organise, and some - Bells loan to Grimsby - were a waste of time), what's he done?

Aqueducts ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fuber said:

Well said.

This bears constant repetition- until our loans manager goes back to being exactly that.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 1

Wrong question.

The arselickin OP should be asking Liam - if we continue with 3 at the back and 2 10s, where does Sam Bell even fit in?

Because unlike other wide players, such as Sykes and Mehmeti, he can't play as an ACM.

He might play in a 2 up front - eventually - but our dogmatic Coachbot seems to be wedded, indeed welded, to playing just a lone striker. And that will never be Sam Bell at this level.

We have some good players at our club.

If only we had a pragmatic, flexible Coach whose focus was using a system to get the maximum out of his players. Not one dogmatically focusing on his system - especially when, like he said again after yesterday's game, the system is, first and foremost, about how to stop the other team playing. How boring, negative and uninspiring is that.

Start by asking- how can we get the best football out of these players? This would surely bring better results and better football.

Great to see both Pring and Roberts in the team yesterday -  that's a start.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

Conway has a year on his contract and is playing for a manager who lacks the tactical flexibility and adaptability to get the best out of him. The club aren’t the ones making the choice here.

75 games in the championship 17 goals( quite a few penalties included) under 2 different managers would suggest that he is exactly what he looks very average. I expect the forward line and also the midfield will look somewhat different in August and won't include Tommy Conway, I would sell for as much as possible which ids probably a couple of million at best.

• Haha 1