IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle away match thread

• Admin
2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I made a post the other day saying what people like you don't realise is us 'negitive' people are doing so from a place of wanting the best for Bristol City. 

Manning is out of his depth and we will not progress under him.

Yet EVERY other Manager is given time to bring in his own players etc 

It's still Pearsons squad, let's judge when he's been backed 

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Might be an OG

Looked a clear OG to me too 

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

******* get in. Wells was finished apparently after Friday. According to some 

Do you not think he was awful against Leicester? 

Just now, redkev said:

Your not aloud a difference of opinion on here or you get told to xxxx off , and you agreed with them , funny when it fits the narrative 

It's about responding maturely 

Just now, George Rs said:

Keith Stroud having a stinker in our favour there. Sykes wins the ball back, jumps over the challenge and falls over about a foot away and we get a free kick and a plymouth yellow card! 

Not sure about that, thought he caught him 

Stroud doing OK so far 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Yet EVERY other Manager is given time to bring in his own players etc 

It's still Pearsons squad, let's judge when he's been backed 

Looked a clear OG to me too 

It concerns me greatly the damage that may be done by him bringing in his own players. 

He was brought in to improve THIS set of players and he has failed to do that. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Admin

Credit to LM today. He tweaked Roberts’ positioning in the first half which changed the momentum and then the half time subs have us playing very well this half. Anis two good performances in a row?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

I agree Manning doesn't deserve a chequebook ... get rid and upgrade. 

I sort of agree , manning seems to be 1 step forward 2 back ,but who would you bring in , 

I honestly don’t know who 

possibly Heckingbottom 

27 minutes ago, redkev said:

Having an opinion , whether you agree or not 

I expect it’s for having an opinion that shows you up as being a selfish prat. There are many many people on this forum, and generally that are colour blind. It’s been explained countless times. Our club for all the bad at the moment do try and accommodate those and have in the past asked for advice from some of those 12% that are affected. Having one team in a light shirt and one in a dark shirt allows those that are colour blind to differentiate between the two teams and allows those that aren’t, to also do the same. That’s inclusive to everybody and saves those 12% having to watch a match trying to differentiate players by just the shade of shorts or even worse what socks they are wearing. I don’t think I’ve never been so angry with your ridiculously stupid post and consequent reply to yourself.

Edited by GreedyHarry
  • Like 7
  • Flames 2
  • Admin
1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

It concerns me greatly the damage that may be done by him bringing in his own players. 

He was brought in to improve THIS set of players and he has failed to do that. 

I'm not sure we're any worse, but it's unusual for any Manager to inherit someone else's squad and improves them 

Even you have to agree his triple change at half time has been a master stroke? 

1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

You're in a weird mood today having a pop at anyone and everyone 

You were about the fourth person to repeat something that had been explained 

Reading such negative messages on here is tiresome. 

Missed the first half an hour, which was no bad thing by the sounds of it, but I've enjoyed watching us again today. Much more intent, much more pace and purpose.

This is the Bristol City I remember from earlier in the season. This is the Bristol City Liam Manning needed to tweak, not rip up.

Please keep going with this!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GreedyHarry said:

I expect it’s for having an opinion that shows you up as being a selfish prat. There are many many people on this forum, and generally that are colour blind. It’s been explained countless times. Our club for all the bad at the moment do try and accommodate those and have in the past asked for advice from some of those 12% that are affected. Having one team in a light shirt and one in a dark shirt allows those that are colour blind to differentiate between the two teams and allows those that aren’t, to also do the same. That’s inclusive to everybody and saves those 12% having to watch a match trying to differentiate players by just the shade of shorts or even worse what socks they are wearing. I don’t think I’ve ever been so angry with your ridiculously stupid post and consequent reply to yourself.

I dunno, all sounds a bit snowflakey to me, wanting everyone to be included and that.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, phantom said:

I'm not sure we're any worse, but it's unusual for any Manager to inherit someone else's squad and improves them 

Even you have to agree his triple change at half time has been a master stroke? 

You were about the fourth person to repeat something that had been explained 

Reading such negative messages on here is tiresome. 

I bigged Wells up and you were negative. Which is it