IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle away match thread

• Admin
1 minute ago, broodje said:

I dunno, all sounds a bit snowflakey to me, wanting everyone to be included and that.

Even if you ignore consideration for the fans, statistically 2 of our matchday squad today will be colour blind. I’d like for them to be able to tell the difference between us and Plymouth 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Flames 1
1 minute ago, GreedyHarry said:

I expect it’s for having an opinion that shows you up as being a selfish prat. There are many many people on this forum, and generally that are colour blind. It’s been explained countless times. Our club for all the bad at the moment do try and accommodate those and have in the past asked for advice from some of those 12% that are affected. Having one team in a light shirt and one in a dark shirt allows those that are colour blind to differentiate between the two teams and allows those that aren’t, to also do the same. That’s inclusive to everybody and saves those 12% having to watch a match trying to differentiate players by just the shade of shorts or even worse what socks they are wearing. I don’t think I’ve ever been so angry with your ridiculously stupid post and consequent reply to yourself.

It was a general statement about a lot of things that happens in our country ( in my opinion ) not just specified to the kit situation if you don’t agree fine then put the case forward and debate , you don’t just tell someone to xxxx off , 

• Facepalm 1
5 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

I agree Manning doesn't deserve a chequebook ... get rid and upgrade. 

2 minutes ago, redkev said:

I sort of agree , manning seems to be 1 step forward 2 back ,but who would you bring in , 

I honestly don’t know who 

possibly Heckingbottom 

Bristol City are on the verge of winning 3 in 4 games and yet this is OTIB 🤣

LOVE IT!

• Like 3
  • Admin
3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Conway has been worse IMO. 

Been struggling more and more playing the central role on his own recently 

Conway isn't prolific enough to build a team around

2 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Mehmeti scaring them to death. Brings him off. 

Can't see an end product today, always see them as similar players. 

Hopefully brings more conviction to the team 

5 minutes ago, redkev said:

It was a general statement about a lot of things that happens in our country ( in my opinion ) not just specified to the kit situation if you don’t agree fine then put the case forward and debate , you don’t just tell someone to xxxx off , 

We’ll I’ve put the case forward but see no debate from you.

Do you agree with clubs providing spaces for mobility impaired supporters or do you see that as pandering to a minority and taking up prime space that could be used by able bodied supporters?

Edited by GreedyHarry
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm not sure we're any worse, but it's unusual for any Manager to inherit someone else's squad and improves them 

Even you have to agree his triple change at half time has been a master stroke? 

You were about the fourth person to repeat something that had been explained 

Reading such negative messages on here is tiresome. 

Don’t read it then.

• Haha 1
Just now, Fjmcity said:

It must be so confusing for a number of people that we are 6 points off last seasons total with 6 games to go. And Manning’s PPG also beats last years total 

But but but Nigel 🤣

Let it go.

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 1
Just now, Fjmcity said:

It must be so confusing for a number of people that we are 6 points off last seasons total with 6 games to go. And Manning’s PPG also beats last years total 

But but but Nigel 🤣

We’re meant to be a top 6 squad, if NP was so poor to merit sacking him then we should be much higher in the table. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2