IGNORED

James and Williams

Ivorguy

On 05/04/2024 at 09:27, RollsRoyce said:

I would think that both players are well advanced with their options for next season, and on a free transfer, both will have many suitors in the championship. I do not believe either will be at AG next season.  TGH was an anticipated signing as the replacement for Williams, Bird is the one for James. 

We have be told (lie detector active) we are only adding 2 players to what we already know, a "Twine" player, and a forward (Weimann replacement , maybe 2 if TC leaves) . I guess some form of assessment is needed on Naismith and Atkinson, with both of them missing the season, will it be same again next year. We have been fortunate with the lack of injuries to Vyner and Dickie. 

Glad you mentioned Naismith wtf has happened to him , we all knew Atkinson & Benerous were long term , I thought Naismith was a few weeks out , the bloke has vanished ffs , don’t get me wrong when he is fit we get him in the side in my eyes as I have always said we are a better side with him in it but this injury is so frustrating reminds of Brooker couldn’t wait for him to get fit but it just never seemed to happen