IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

7 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Bryan Byrne going to Newcastle.

Was inevitable that a hooker would be leaving with Oghre coming in and Thacker and Capon signing new deals.

Connor Mcphillips gone now as well. Maybe the rumour of Dave Walder coming in has legs.

On 02/05/2023 at 19:38, MichaelRobartes said:

I'd definitely be going to that if I could. Saw the Barbarians against Ireland at Kingsholm years back. Great fun in the Shed with ROG booed throughout and me and my mates booing Contepomi for kicking a penalty at the end to win it.

Were you at that one, @'Orns?

I was not, mate

And to be quite honest I'm not talking to anyone about rugby. And especially not to you lot. Thankfully I'll be at my niece's birthday party come kick off, so as far as I'm concerned it's not happening, season finished in December ?

• Haha 1

A good end to a poor season, and I really do fear for next season as it seems a much weaker squad. 

Sadly I haven’t renewed for next season, too many Friday games just make it unviable. Really didn’t want to give up my seat in the Southstand I’ve had since it was built.

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Bit of extra cash I suppose, but I can't summon much excitement as I just don't think Bears will be competitive in that competition. 

I'd be delighted as Munster will be one of the URC top seeds and are down to draw Exeter or Baff from the Premiership. I'd prefer Bristol though. I don't get to many Munster matches now.

4 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Bit of extra cash I suppose, but I can't summon much excitement as I just don't think Bears will be competitive in that competition. 

We'd be in the bottom group of seeds so we'd end up playing the likes of Leinster and the top French or South African sides.