IGNORED

Lovin Leroy

Couldnt get to the Gate so Robins TV did the trick. Leroy loves the players and club, particularly Liam. What a great series of opinions about our coach- might be worth that seagul from Weston taking a listen!! I bet a lot of other recent moaners wont be on here tonight.

With a transfer window to come, with Zak our oldest player starting at 26 and with inspired subs like Liam has made tonight i reckon all our season ticket holders will be delighted  and encouraging their mates too join up as well for August; it isnt long now. Up the City!

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 14

4 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Couldnt get to the Gate so Robins TV did the trick. Leroy loves the players and club, particularly Liam. What a great series of opinions about our coach- might be worth that seagul from Weston taking a listen!! I bet a lot of other recent moaners wont be on here tonight.

With a transfer window to come, with Zak our oldest player starting at 26 and with inspired subs like Liam has made tonight i reckon all our season ticket holders will be delighted  and encouraging their mates too join up as well for August; it isnt long now. Up the City!

🤣 Bristol Sport ****** 

Edited by Andy082005
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

he also loves Nige. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

He also said how important James, King and Wells have been for us and that our young team need that experience. 

Perhaps pass that on to Bristol Sport.

He also said about his love for NP and explained eloquently the reason why City chose to go down the route of more coaching on the training pitch to kick on from mid table, and that being the reason they chose Manning.

An explanation that if BT and JL had said would have been accepted better...but no...they just chose to state bollox like they normally do. 

Sadly you to aren't clever enough to know when and what are the right things to say...if bad timing and bullshit was the recipe for success, Bristol Sport would be Champions league. 

Sadly they actually believe they are proficient. 🙈🤷😂

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Have you got something against apostrophes?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Unlike City’s form you haven’t changed then.

Still an absolute cretin.

• Like 7
  • Flames 1

37 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Not only is most of what you say absolute bollocks it's factually incorrect as well

Take your Bristol Sport and stick it where the sun don't shine

• Like 2
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, Herbsley said:

Yeh 5 0 and pick holes on probably the best pundit they’ve had all season🙄

No, I was referring to the OP.

Was he quoting Leroy?  Because I’d never diss Sir Leroy.  Had one of the loveliest chats with Sir Leroy in that West Ham cup game, in 14/15.  Lovely bloke.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

I was at the game. Leroy who?

Spoiler

Brown?

If he was so ******* good, I say Bring back that Leroy.

PS I too was at the game, I have no idea who we are talking about.

It could be Leroy Sane for all I know.

Edited by AppyDAZE

56 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

I'm here and my opinion hasn't changed. Enjoyed the win but it was only Blackburn.

1 hour ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Of course you couldn't

81 posts and counting, what are you a life-long City new born baby or something??

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 2

Proper pundit isn't he (Rosenior, for those of you who aren't on first name terms!) - was a regular on the football league show I recall? Always seems like a good bloke.

Presume he still holds the record for the quickest managerial sacking - appointed at Torquay 10 minutes before the club was taken over and the new owners relieved him of his duties. Incredible to think really - did he get a pay out?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

oh Bristol Sport get a grip. Pathetic you really are.

Liam will not need you to spin a yarn, he will do it himself. He has done himself no harm these last weeks. He will now at least see the first games of 24/25 before he gets fired. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

I personally thought he was extremely rud,e to Nahki claiming he has found a new enthusiasm under Liam. Nahki was absolutely fine under Liam’s predecessor and I know that the club employees are under instruction to rubbish the old regime but that comment did not need to be made and was insulting at best.

Nonsense. I am reliably informed that he was on his best behaviours all night.

Just wondering, are you naturally a pillock, or have you had really practice at it??

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No, I was referring to the OP.

Was he quoting Leroy?  Because I’d never diss Sir Leroy.  Had one of the loveliest chats with Sir Leroy in that West Ham cup game, in 14/15.  Lovely bloke.

It was Toby that made the statement not Leroy, the reason it stood out to me was because he said "Vyner is 26, or maybe 27". And I just thought it sounded amateur.

I don't know if it's just me, but Toby Osborne is absolutely terrible as a commentator, really don't know how he's got that gig, it almost distracts from the game. Chris Honor is even worse when he's on.

Really refreshing having Leroy on tonight and actually talking about the game as it was happening, instead of Toby's predictable input of "I'm sure we'll see a sub soon, Mehmeti and Harry Cornick are on the bench"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Lydered said:

It was Toby that made the statement not Leroy, the reason it stood out to me was because he said "Vyner is 26, or maybe 27". And I just thought it sounded amateur.

I don't know if it's just me, but Toby Osborne is absolutely terrible as a commentator, really don't know how he's got that gig, it almost distracts from the game. Chris Honor is even worse when he's on.

Really refreshing having Leroy on tonight and actually talking about the game as it was happening, instead of Toby's predictable input of "I'm sure we'll see a sub soon, Mehmeti and Harry Cornick are on the bench"

Football commentary obviously isn't as easy as we think!

I haven't watched on Robins TV for a little while - but one relatively simple thing that would elevate the commentary significantly would be just to talk less! It's not radio, we can see what's happening. These guys should sit down and listen to Martin Tyler, Clive Tyldesley etc. I'm not sure the robins tv guy quite understands what the role of the commentator is. Maybe Jonathan Pearce could give him some pointers.

Came across Jonathan Pearce's euro 96 capital gold fm commentary the other day for England v Holland. If you think Robins TV is a little bit partisan, doesn't compare to this. Think English version of that Icelandic commentator a few years ago.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Cole Not Gas said:

might be worth that seagul from Weston taking a listen!!

Why would it be? Unlike Bristol Sport employees I am able to form and articulate my own opinions without having to repeat others opinions. 

Anyways great result and performance tonight. Not sure why you've felt the need to make this post.

• Like 2